Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Curl up in luxury’s lap and let Belgravia Place pamper you. A period exterior hides sumptuously elegant rooms, but there are high-tech features too: a state-of-the-art Sonos sound system is wired into almost every floor. The wallpaper’s lavish, the pigments are rich – note the walnut-stained oak floors – and there’s a welcome absence of clutter. The home is calm and quiet, which is surprising given that you’re two minutes’ walk from Sloane Square’s designer shops, the Royal Court Theatre and a wealth of cafés and restaurants. Walk a little further to Knightsbridge or Buckingham Palace, then return for a decadent night in.
A woman of worth:
Your hostess has just returned to the UK after a spell in France. She owns homes both here and in Europe, and likes spending time with her grandchildren and two charming dogs.
The ground-floor sitting room is all restrained glamour in sage green and charcoal, with an eye-catching fireplace and doors leading out into the secluded garden – here there’s a round dining table with a parasol for lunch, or dinner, al fresco. Inside there are a further two dining areas to choose from. One is poised for idle breakfasts, just beyond the kitchen’s countertops. The other is a more formal space in the ground-floor sitting room, where you’ll also find a cosy corner sofa by the fire. You might take your tea upstairs in the drawing room – with two sets of French windows overlooking the garden it’s a sunny spot. The three bedrooms are unusually large for this part of town, and the first-floor double is particularly striking – the bold-print wallpaper is paired with bright chartreuse curtains.
Made in Chelsea:
You’re in a prime spot for enjoying the very best the city has to offer, with the museums, Buckingham Palace and the Thames all within easy walking distance. Sloane Square itself is a fantastic place to shop and eat out, and carry on down the King’s Road for Manolo Blahnik, the Curzon Cinema and an abundance of designer boutiques. The tube from Sloane Square to Covent Garden takes less than 20 minutes.
- Your host has two lovable dogs, although they won't be there during your stay, this home may not be suitable for those with serious allergies.
- Please note that this is a strictly non-smoking property.
- Your host is usually happy for children and babies to stay in her home by arrangement, but our reservations team will need to check with her first before confirming a booking.
- The double and pink bedroom can be set up as either a super king size bed or two single beds. Please let the reservations team know how you would like the rooms to be configured for your stay.
- The sofabed in the fourth bedroom can sleep two additional guests. Please let our reservations team know how you would like the room to be set up for your stay. We will also provide a collapsible wardrobe.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The speakers in the second sitting room are not in use.
- The shower in the master ensuite is currently not in use.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.