About the property
- Apartment1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Four Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 3
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Set back from an animated street near Rue du Commerce, this family home’s courtyard entrance is the first step towards its calm interior. Entering on the second floor, you’ll find the bright sitting room immediately on the right. Two sky-blue armchairs sit beside the ornamental fireplace and opposite them there’s a wood dining table. A hallway leads next to a shower room, and then to the master bedroom, its white walls and scrubbed wood floors are offset by ruby-red curtains and polished antiques.
Beyond that there’s the kitchen – gleaming in grey and white – where a second door takes you through to another hallway. Along here there’s a double bedroom, a bright bathroom and a separate toilet. And there’s also the bunk bedroom and nursery, connected by double doors.:
- There is a trundle bed in the third bedroom, which sleeps one additional guest. Please let our reservations team know how you would like the room to be configured for your stay.
- Since the photos were taken, the homeowner has replaced the upper bunk bed and the sofa bed in the fourth bedroom with two child beds.
- There is no hanging space in the third bedroom and in the fourth bedroom, so we will set up a collapsible hanging rail for your stay.
- This apartment is located on the second floor of an apartment building with no lift.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
- The fireplace in this home is purely decorative.
- There is a travel cot in the home which can be set up for your stay. Please let our reservations team know when booking.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
About Owner / Property Manager
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
What makes this Apartment unique
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM