the accommodation is very large and spacious and enjoys good light thanks to the many windows that overlook 3 arias (all internal and quiet).
the accommodation consists of:
- a master bedroom with a double bed, a chest of drawers, a dressing table and two large windows, one on the communal garden and the other on Mount Jafferau
- a complete bathroom with bath / shower, toilet, bidet, heated towel rail, hairdryer, boiler and large window on Monte Jafferau
- large entrance hallway and corridor with fitted wardrobes available
- kitchen completely renovated in June 2017 (pots and pans provided) with stove and gas oven, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine and large window on communal garden
- dining room with extendable dining table and two-seater sofa
- large living room with double sofa bed, three-seater sofa, armchair, extendable dining table, bar corner, large window and French window overlooking the living balcony (overlooking the condominium garden and the ski slopes Colomion)
- full access to the entire apartment
- access to the condominium green areas
- access to the internal condominium parking (until places are exhausted)
- access to the external lift (stop at half-floor)
Interaction with guests
by telephone always available, for any need you can contact the condominium caretaker, Mr. Angelo, who lives on the ground floor of the building facing the road.
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- Building surrounded by nature (green private area + area a few steps)
- Strategic position to reach the most commercial areas as the center (via Medail), the FS Railway Station and the departures of the ski slopes (Smith and Colomion Campo) on foot with a short walk of a few minutes, or by public transport (bus stop under the house) to go also to the Jafferau, Melezet or the Old village.
Bardonecchia: My Bookmarks.
1. For a good skiing in the sun Jafferau, for narrow tracks and challenging Colomion and Melezet.
2. After a day of skiing, table or excursions: a visit to Bardonecchia swimming pool with a hot 25 meter x 6 lanes, 2 saunas and a relaxation room. (Via Mallen 2 @ The Pond)
3. Snack-based Pastry donuts Ugetti baked or one of their many specialties. (Via Medail 80)
4. Aperitif or dinner at the Enoteca Crotin - ENOSFIZI (via Medail 76) and movie night at Sabrina (via Medail 73)
5. après-ski Horse-Medail Street, the main street of commerce and shopping.
6. Spending on home: for local and Piedmont fruits from Le Vie del Gusto (via Medail 84), for the best meat you go from Carlo Rosso (via Medail 67).
7. A dinner among friends in a pleasant environment you can do at Lalimentari Multicafé (Viale della Vittoria 65), to the new Waikiki restaurant-pizzeria (Location Melezet, facing slopes), the institution pizza restaurant The Pond (via Mallen 2) .
The Municipality of Bardonecchia has been COMMON OLYMPIC for the Winter Olympics in Turin in 2006. In particular, Bardonecchia hosted the snowboarding competitions and an Olympic village.
Fractions: Les Arnauds, Melezet, Millaures, Le Gleise, Rochemolles.
Bardonecchia is located 1312 meters above sea level, in a vast basin in which converge four valleys arranged in a fan: the valleys of Rochemolles, Frejus, Rho and Melezet with Valle Stretta. The territory of Bardonecchia opens at the center of a huge amphitheater of enough high peaks, many higher than 3 000 meters.
The old town of Bardonecchia core is constituted by the so-called Borgovecchio, gathered around the Parish Church of St. Hippolytus, which is of great historical and cultural interest in interior design. Outside the church has two bell: in addition to the nineteenth century bell tower, on the left side it is still preserved the ancient Romanesque bell tower. On the square of the church overlooking the Civic Museum: ethnographic museum with many interesting examples of local material culture, objects, furniture and equipment as well as religious antiquities. It offers an insight into the life and culture of the mountain people, related to the economy agricultural and pastoral before the advent of tourism.
In some streets of Anytown Village, on the walls of dwellings exposed favorably, there are still some sundials, or sundials (Via Fiume, Via Pasubio, Via Herbarel, Suspize Square). Just above the town you can see the ruins of a tower, the Tur of Amun is what remains of the main tower of the ancient castle of the Lords of Bardonecchia probably dating from the fifteenth century. By Borgovecchio you can directly reach the hamlet Les Arnauds through a pleasant and flat walk: the walk of the canal, which starts from the bridge of the Three Crosses. From the historical center is also access to the two valleys of the Rho and Frejus, the Iguaçu grange and to the villages. The hills of the Rho and Frejus, on foot or by mountain bike or on horseback, Bardonecchia linking the French town of Modane, France's center at the mouth of the Frejus tunnel.
The old town of Bardonecchia is connected to the so-called Borgonuovo (born in mid-800 in conjunction with the work of perforation of the Frejus tunnel) from the central Via Medail, is the tourist center of Bardonecchia: stores, shops, game rooms, cinema, bakeries, restaurants and bars open on the sides of the road, limited traffic, crowded with tourists during the high season. The large square houses the underpass of the market in Saturday mornings. Two hundred meters from the square, in the direction Rochemolles, is the historic entrance of the Frejus railway tunnel. From the underpass area leads to fractions Rochemolles and Millaures.
From the railway station, after the roundabout traffic and onto Victory Avenue leads to the picnic areas and sports Bardonecchia: Smith Field (home of the Ski Schools, Colomion departure of the ski facilities), sports stadium, swimming pool, children's park and here at the football field next to the Palais des Festivals.