About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa San Francesco is situated in a splendid hillside position with breath-taking views of the Tuscan vines and olives not to mention the green forests of Monte Cetona. The property has been restored with careful attention, making use of the locally produced materials such as “cotto” flooring and wooden ceiling beams. Villa San Francesco is strategically situated for those who wish to discover the cultural and historical beauty of the traditional and characteristic Tuscan towns such as Chiusi and Sarteano, the well known city of Montepulciano and Pienza, the pearl of the renaissance period, Montalcino famous for its Brunello wine. Important cities such as Siena , Florence , Lucca and Pisa in Tuscany and Orvieto, Assisi , Perugia and Todi in Umbria. Finally for the lovers of nature and well being, you can't miss the opportunity to make the most of the thermal spa's of the nearby San Casciano dei Bagni.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1,000.00 € The price includes: water gas for kitchen use weekly linen initial and final cleaning mid-week towels change park and pool maintenance internet wireless connection The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg)