- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Isabella is located on the border between Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio, with a panoramic view over Lake Alviano, a splendid natural bird sanctuary, and over the vineyards of the family farm of which it is part. It is surrounded by a large park with olive trees, lavender, rosemary, a fine collection of antique roses and fruit trees. This is the perfect place to immerse oneself in nature, not far from the most beautiful towns and villages of central Italy such as Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio and Viterbo. The villa with its powder pink-coloured plaster, its porcelain stoneware floors, its geometric window fixtures and profiles are dynamic and in line with a practical and intelligent use of interior spaces and outdoor areas. The ground floor consents continuous inside-outside interaction thanks to the large French windows that connect the kitchen, the vast 100 sq m large living/dining room and the sitting room directly to the portico and garden in front without interruption. The 120 sq m portico includes relaxation areas, living areas and an outdoor dining room connected directly to the kitchen. The light irradiates the whole floor except for the billiard room kept deliberately in dim light as befits its use. The first floor is served by a staircase keeping the sleeping area quiet and private; here, too, large windows illuminate the rooms with natural light and invite you to enjoy the view over the pool and valley. The villa is built with anti-seismic criteria and is fitted with an external perimetral alarm.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).