About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Isabella is located on the border between Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio, with a panoramic view over Lake Alviano, a splendid natural bird sanctuary, and over the vineyards of the family farm of which it is part. It is surrounded by a large park with olive trees, lavender, rosemary, a fine collection of antique roses and fruit trees. This is the perfect place to immerse oneself in nature, not far from the most beautiful towns and villages of central Italy such as Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio and Viterbo. The villa with its powder pink-coloured plaster, its porcelain stoneware floors, its geometric window fixtures and profiles are dynamic and in line with a practical and intelligent use of interior spaces and outdoor areas. The ground floor consents continuous inside-outside interaction thanks to the large French windows that connect the kitchen, the vast 100 sq m large living/dining room and the sitting room directly to the portico and garden in front without interruption. The 120 sq m portico includes relaxation areas, living areas and an outdoor dining room connected directly to the kitchen. The light irradiates the whole floor except for the billiard room kept deliberately in dim light as befits its use. The first floor is served by a staircase keeping the sleeping area quiet and private; here, too, large windows illuminate the rooms with natural light and invite you to enjoy the view over the pool and valley. The villa is built with anti-seismic criteria and is fitted with an external perimetral alarm.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Civitella d'Agliano is situated on a tufaceous cliff in the northern part of the province of Viterbo, called Alta Tuscia. The territory is mostly hilly and wooded, made unique by the presence of the gullies: tongues of whitish clay that give the landscape an almost lunar appearance. It is a typical medieval borgo lying on a hill sloping down towards the Tiber Valley, bordered by the cliff and ancient walls. The natural resources, both landscape and archeological, the folklore and the culinary specialties are perfect for those seeking itineraries outside standardized tourism, that can satisfy their eyes and mind, and the pleasure of good food. Since 2002 Civitella d'Agliano has been part of the Association “Teverina Wine Route”, which arose with the aim of promoting the products of excellence, as well as the areas of local production, which can act as a stimulus for an attentive tourism, respectful of traditions and the environment. This small group of lonely houses attracts those in search of green meadows, centuries-old oaks, mixed forests, grazing white flocks and dark-coloured farmhouses in volcanic stone. This is how an unspoilt countryside becomes true relaxation. Villa Isabella is located 100 km from Rome, 95 km from Assisi, 170 km from Florence and 30 km from Viterbo. Just minutes from Viterbo are the old Terme dei Papi and the steaming sulphurous waters of Bullicame. Lake Bolsena is 30 km away with its pretty villages and beaches; the beaches on the Tyrrhenian Sea are 77 km away with Tarquinia and 100 km away with Capalbio. Castel Giorgio, 30 km away, has a 9-hole golf course, par 3 contest, affiliated to FIG. In the immediate area are many convivial and gastronomic restaurants. In Civitella d'Agliano (2 km) and Castiglione in Teverina (8 km) you will find traditional bakeries, shops with typical products, retailers of local wines directly from the producers and points of sale for local vegetables and extra virgin olive oil.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 800.00 € The price includes: Fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: Heating € 150,00 for week in October,November,March and April and € 200,00 for week in December,January and February both of them to be paid on site Tourism tax (where applicable) Air conditioning € 150,00 for week in May and in middle season and € 200,00 for week in high season both of them to be paid on site