Apartment located in a prime area in Monte Estoril, in a small luxury condo by the sea, with swimming pool and by the sea. The apartment with a distinctive modern décor features three bedrooms, accommodating comfortably six guests. The swimming pool, with bathing chairs and surrounded by a luxurious garden with palm trees and bushes, is ideal for sun bathing with privacy. The beach is just a few minutes away by foot, as well as all kinds of services and a public garden with a playground.
The Monte Estoril by the Sea has a suite with a king size bed and a large desk, as well as a large built-in closet; another bedroom with a king size bed and a third one with two twin beds of one meter wide each. A bright leaving room featuring fireplace, a sitting area as well as a dining area, extends towards a large terrace with a wooden deck and an outdoor dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a window. The apartment also has a bathroom, which supports the other two bedrooms and a courtesy WC. It also features a private parking space with storage room.
The house has central heating as well as air conditioning for guests’ best comfort. Both bathrooms have window.
It is a charming and quiet place, ideal to relax after a day walking around Cascais and enjoying what it has to offer, with a custom décor, with modern furniture and objects. The result is a warm cozy ambience.
The apartment is located in an excellent residential area in Monte Estoril, just a short walk from the beach and the Monte Estoril train station. The bus stop to Sintra is just a few metres away and around the corner you will find all kinds of stores and services, such as supermarket, laundry, banks, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and a beautiful garden with a children’s park.
The Monte Estoril train station is just a few minutes away by foot, so it is the ideal way to move around getting to know Lisbon and Cascais carefree, away from driving and parking worries. The train rides to Lisbon and Cascais are stunning, with amazing sea views. As the apartment has a private parking space, this might be useful to those who prefer to move around by car.
// CHECKINHOME ADDITIONAL SERVICES
We are aware that there are certain details that are crucial when we travel, so in order to make your stay as memorable as possible, we offer a few additional services.
- Babysitting: did you bring your baby/child with you but you would like some alone time?, we provide an experienced babysitter to take good care of your little ones so that you can fully enjoy the town and rest assured that they are in good hands.
- Senior sitting: it is wonderful to travel with the entire family!, but sometimes different generations carry different paces. So that you can fully enjoy a program that does not specifically captivate the elderly, we provide someone to take care of them with customized entertainment.
- Food supply: we stock up your fridge and your pantry so that this is not an issue upon arrival; we provide three different options, all including recipes featuring the chosen ingredients
- Car rental, delivered to your door: how would you feel if you had the car you chose to move around town/country delivered to your apartment at your convenience? We can arrange for that.
- Parking booked ahead: so that parking will not be an issue during your stay
- Freshly made breakfast in the morning, when you want it: One of the great things about hotels is the breakfast… Do you agree? We bring you a king and queen breakfast!
- Personal Shopper: Have you heard that Portugal has some of the best stores in the world? It is true. If you want someone to take you to the right stores for you, let us know.
- Plan your trip ahead: tell us what you enjoy, what you would like to experiment and what you do not like; we can lay out a bespoke plan specifically designed for you.
- Daily cleaning: would you like to arrive to the apartment, after a day around town, and not feel you left in a hurry? We provide daily cleaning for your utter comfort.
- Touristic Tours: would you like to get to know the fascinating stories of the Portuguese towns, villages and cities? We provide tours in different languages in some of the most famous national areas, such as Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra.
- Home Chef (If you want to be spoiled with Portuguese delicacies without leaving your apartment, this service allows you to enjoy a special meal and deepen your knowledge on the rich Portuguese gastronomy, one of the most renowned in the world.
Check in Home notifies that it is mandatory to submit Accommodation Forms (‘Boletins de Alojamento’) declaring the entry of foreign citizens to SEF (Portuguese Immigration and Borders service), for all citizens entering the country through a border with no control, coming from another country within the European Union.
Check in Home will arrange for this proceeding, but for this it is required the presentation of an official identification document, such as passport or ID of all the guests, with the following details:
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- Full Address including country)
The Forms are due three week days upon foreign guests’ arrival and exit. The deadline is calculated considering three whole days starting on the day of the check-in or check-out, regardless the hours marked when the registration occurred.
Both the display of identification and registration are mandatory for accommodation.
All personal data are dealt with absolute discretion and confidentiality.