Apartment remakes completely to nine in June 2016 with all the necessary comfort for a pleasant stay with family or friends.
- 1 bedroom with storage space and a pool view.
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds for 2 people.
- Large bright living room with kitchen, dining room and living room.
- A bathroom with tub, sink and toilet suspended.
- Balcony with side table outside for lunch or an aperitif.
The apartment has been completely redone in June. It is air conditioned and has plenty of storage to enhance your stay.
The building has a beautiful swimming pool along with a 25m solarium sunny to rinse after a bath in the sea! there is also outdoor parking for the tenants of the building.
Llançà is a village of Catalan fishermen, between Cadaques and the French border which has preserved its original charm. There are many activities to do in and around Llançà (water sports, diving and fishing, mountain, gastronomy, sports, culture etc.).