If you are a management team, large family or group of friends, with quality credentials, looking for a really exclusive and fully serviced place for a dream business or leisure time, submit your application and never forget the experience!
Two 18th century (80cm large walls) typical provence houses, fully renovated in 2010 with high standards, welcome you in a 90 acres and 450m high South-facing domain, 2 miles away from a cool village, overlooking the Mount Luberon:
1) 18 beds in 7 (+1 smaller but very nice) quality bedrooms, 7 bath / shower rooms and 6 toilets
2) 2 living rooms, 1 flat screen TV room (& VOD), 1 large dining room, 2 large open fire, 1 large fully equipped kitchen
3) 100m² pool-house with breathtaking view, 1 large living room with great music installation, 1 eighteen seats table, 1 BBQ / open fire, 1 Summer kitchen with fridge / dishwasher / sink, 1 changing room with toilet & shower. Many seats and sunbeds, towels included.
4) 1 new synth gras tennis and volleyball (with night lighting), 13mx6m heated swimming pool,1 SPA (duo jacuzzi, 5p infrared sauna), 1 US billiard pool table, 1 soccer-table, 1 petanque area,...
5) Full services possible (ask me the details please with your application) like butler, full local & often bio food shopping, top quality and highly friendly professional cook for all meals with potential full dinner service, chauffeur for airport / TGV transferts, babysitting,... All other "basic " services are included like towels and linnen changed weekly, pool cleaned daily, WiFi (including in the pool-house), safe, alarm, VOD (movies to pay on top), washing and drying machines,...
6) With really Full privacy, truly quiet and perfect to watch the stars (no lights in the 360° view) rest, have fun (you can put some music volume without any issue...), exercise, work, meet, a real unique "paradise-like" freedom.
7) And at the same time, 5 minutes away from a fully equipped village (including a "Super U" warehouse and petrol station), close to all Luberon and Mont-Ventoux activities, 60 minutes from Avignon TGV and 75 minutes from Marseille Airport.
8) Good for any season due to the internal & external facilities and good heating / fire / SPA for the winter retreats...
This property has been rented privately to many groups (families and executive teams) and is online for the first time. Its exclusivity and the love it has from my family, requires quality application (I would appreciate to have your references via LinkedIn for example), credentials and respect for beautiful properties.
Thank you and hope to welcome you one day,