About the property
- House6458 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
If you are a management team, large family or group of friends, with quality credentials, looking for a really exclusive and fully serviced place for a dream business or leisure time, submit your application and never forget the experience!
Two 18th century (80cm large walls) typical provence houses, fully renovated in 2010 with high standards, welcome you in a 90 acres and 450m high South-facing domain, 2 miles away from a cool village, overlooking the Mount Luberon:
1) 18 beds in 7 (+1 smaller but very nice) quality bedrooms, 7 bath / shower rooms and 6 toilets
2) 2 living rooms, 1 flat screen TV room (& VOD), 1 large dining room, 2 large open fire, 1 large fully equipped kitchen
3) 100m² pool-house with breathtaking view, 1 large living room with great music installation, 1 eighteen seats table, 1 BBQ / open fire, 1 Summer kitchen with fridge / dishwasher / sink, 1 changing room with toilet & shower. Many seats and sunbeds, towels included.
4) 1 new synth gras tennis and volleyball (with night lighting), 13mx6m heated swimming pool,1 SPA (duo jacuzzi, 5p infrared sauna), 1 US billiard pool table, 1 soccer-table, 1 petanque area,...
5) Full services possible (ask me the details please with your application) like butler, full local & often bio food shopping, top quality and highly friendly professional cook for all meals with potential full dinner service, chauffeur for airport / TGV transferts... All other "basic " services are included like towels and linnen changed weekly, pool cleaned daily, WiFi (including in the pool-house), safe, alarm, VOD (movies to pay on top), washing and drying machines,...
6) With really Full privacy, truly quiet and perfect to watch the stars (no lights in the 360° view) rest, have fun (you can put some music volume without any issue...), exercise, work, meet, a real unique "paradise-like" freedom.
7) And at the same time, 5 minutes away from a fully equipped village (including a "Super U" warehouse and petrol station), close to all Luberon and Mont-Ventoux activities, 60 minutes from Avignon TGV and 75 minutes from Marseille Airport.
8) Good for any season due to the internal & external facilities and good heating / fire / SPA for the winter retreats...
This property has been rented privately to many groups (families and executive teams) and is online for the first time. Its exclusivity and the love it has from my family, requires quality application (I would apreciate to have your references via linkdIn for example), credentials and respect for beautiful properties.
Thank you and hope to welcome you one day,
Henri van der Vaeren
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 11, 2018
About Henri van der Vaeren
I am a 50 years old Belgian, father of three 15/17/19 years old daughter. Passionate about family, friends, nature, tennis, good meals, fun or silence and gorgeous views. I am a VP (in charge of a large international region covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa) in a large American IT firm and do travel a lot. I have been in comparable positions since 15+ years and wanted to have my own "paradise" to really enjoy life and my holiday in the best way. This is why having this property provides my family and me the best moments I could ever have dreamed about. This place is really Unique in the Luberon and I am "another man" when i spend a week there!
Henri van der Vaeren purchased this House in 2009
Why Henri van der Vaeren chose Viens
When I visited properties in the Luberon in the Summer of 2009, I immediately felt in love with this one. Gorgeous view (Unique in the Luberon), huge space, so quiet (you can enjoy birds, silence or party with no issue), large house and many renovation / extension possibilities (I invested a lot between 2010 and 2016 - all done now).
What makes this House unique
I am also an executive coach in my free time and organized approx 10 (10 to 18 people) 2 to 3 days "offsite" meetings with executive teams there and the quality of the place and its environment are perfect to drive "change" in teams. We also have groups of friends every Summer and are often above 18 (and sometimes more with young kids). They all love the place. Many activities, many places to rest and read, all of that in the middle of the quiet and gorgeous Luberon nature and probably best region of France. And the Sun all year long...
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A beautiful home.
I strongly recommend taking up the option of David the chef. He is excellent!
Thank you Mark, you were the first to rent it and I am happy that you liked us as much as all my friends who are coming there since years. Thank you also for your nice compliments sent by email during the week. And I also rated you with a 5 stars ;-) because you have respected the property like a real gentleman.
Regarding the Chef, thank you, David is really unique and brings holidays in Les Valadiers to the next level indeed.
Hope to see you soon again! Have a great Summer!
Leuk huis met een topligging!
Wij gingen met 17 volwassenen en waren tevreden over de slaapplaatsen. Een 5tal personen moesten in stapelbedden slapen, dus daar moet je wel rekening mee houden (Henri zal afstemmen met je als je boekt). Het huis zelf heeft een aangenaam zwembad, een zeer praktisch terras en het tennisterrein is ook fantastisch.
De ligging is super, je hebt van overal op het domein een prachtig uitzicht. Je gaat het best naar Céreste om brood en dergelijke. Er zijn meer opties dan in Viens zelf en je bent er veel sneller (beter wegen). Apt is de dichtste grotere stad waar je je grotere inkopen kan doen.
Al bij al een aanrader! Henri is ook een sympathieke gastheer.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The property is only accessible as from 5pm the day of arrival, except agreement by email. The property is to be left at 10am at the latest the day of departure, except agreement by email. Both are needed to have enough time for a quality cleaning between two rental weeks. Thank you for your understanding, Henri