Typical Tuscan villa situated in a panoramic position between Barberino Val d'Elsa and Certaldo and just 40 minutes from Florence and Siena. A large garden surrounds the villa, with a panoramic swimming pool and a parking space for your car. La Dimora de Coloni is located in a safe and quiet area characterized by a breathtaking landscape of Tuscany with its vineyards, olive groves and cypresses. It is ideal for lovers of peaceful life and for those who want to visit the main cities of art in Tuscany
DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLA
GROUND FLOOR :
-Living room With a large TV, armchairs and sofas, a large beautiful table that can accommodate 14/16 people. In the living room there are also books at your disposal and a large fireplace.
- A large fully equipped kitchen. Here, you will find all the equipment to cook for many people (on request you can request a private chef who can prepare a special dinner for you or you can ask for a cooking class)
- A really large double with sofas, large wardrobe and its own private bathrooms.
- A small laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- 4 double rooms each with its own large bathroom (some bathroom with shower and some with shower and bathtub). All rooms are equipped with large double beds, LED TV, wardrobes, air conditioning, chairs or armchairs and characteristic wooden furniture. (3 of these rooms are also equipped with comfortable sofa beds)
- 2 connecting double rooms: one with a double bed and the other with twin beds and a private bathroom.
- 1 bathroom in the corridor.
- A tower room with a sofa ideal for a relaxing moment reading or listening to music
- The veranda, just outside the living room and dining room where you can dine outdoors. From here you can enjoy a wonderful view towards the swimming pool in the valley in front of the villa. Then an outdoor bathroom, a barbecue (no gas) at your disposal.
- The swimming pool (with Jacuzzi), in a panoramic position is 13x6 meters. It is completely new, salt water (without chlorine). Equipped with comfortable sunbeds and wooden roofs.
Cristina and I live a couple of kilometers away from the Villa, and we can be at your disposal for all your needs, such as giving you information or suggestions to spend a pleasant holiday in Tuscany.
Upon request, we can also let you have, before your arrival, a basic grocery shopping such as milk, pasta, fruit, just let us know at the time of booking. However, just 10 minutes from the Villa there is a large supermarket with fresh, good and typical products of the area.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Conditioned air
- High speed Wi-Fi
- B & Bath Linen (free weekly change)
- Kitchen linen
- Pool towels
- Use of the pool and its equipment
- Parking inside the electronic gate of your villa
- The entire property and all its internal and external spaces available completely private and exclusive.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Final cleaning: 150 euros to be paid on arrival in cash.
- Tourist tax of 0.50 euro per person per night (for the first 5 nights of stay) to be paid directly upon arrival. Children under 12 Y. O. free.
- Heating: 4.00 Euro / m3 (During the winter, usually from November to March).
The maximum number of people that the villa can host is 14 adults + 2 children.
It is possible to rent the villa for small weddings (maximum 40 people) and other celebrations.
The villa is also suitable for weddings or other celebrations (up to a maximum of 40 guests). Just contact us and we will give you all the information and the price details.