My flat is a modern 2 bed house with parking space, close to the Northern line with plenty of local amenities for eating and shopping! If you like cooking, you'll have all the utensils you need! Towels/ hairdryer provided. 10 min drive to Wimbledon
I have two good size bedrooms (one with a king size bed and one with a queen size bed). Comfy sofa. 42 inch TV with large selection of DVDs and Blue Rays. The kitchen/ living room has everything you could possibly want in terms of pots/ pans/ utensils. I am French and love cooking : ) There is a dining table with four chairs. I have a patio area which would be good for a barbecue (provided) or drinks outside in the summer. There is internet access should you need it.
Access to all areas of the house.
I travel a lot for work or stay with my girlfriend so the flat will be totally yours!
Bedding and towels provided.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed with bedding, wardrobe for clothes, bedside tables with lamps, WiFi Internet.
Bedroom 2 - Double bed with bedding, hanging rail for clothes, bedside tables with lamps, WiFi Internet.
KITCHEN - Kettle, Microwave, Fan oven and hob, Fridge Freezer.
LOUNGE AREA - 1 Chaise 3-4 seater sofa, coffee table, 42 inch TV, Blueray/DVD player, WiFi Internet
BATHROOM - Modern shower and fresh towels supplied.
PATIO - the property has its own patio
Basically it's very conveniently located with everything that you could possibly need close by. See below point on 'getting around'. The house itself is really quiet too so you will feel like you are in a little oasis.
My flat is really well located. It's a 10 minute walk to Colliers Wood tube station (northern line).
- 24 minutes to Waterloo
- 26 minutes to Leicester Square
- 35 minutes to Old Street/Shoreditch
- 10 minute bus ride to Wimbledon centre including Centre Court shopping centre, odeon and Curzon cinemas, theatre and Wimbledon Village.
- 5 minute walk to retail park including Starbuck Coffee, Nando's, Pizza Hut, Marks & Spencer superstore, Sainsbury's supermarket
- 5 minute walk to Merton Abbey (used to be Mills)- now converted into quirky craft shops and a wide variety of restaurants including Belgian, Thai, Jamaican, Italian and Rock Star Sushi bar ranked #6 restaurant in London as well as a traditional pub along the river Wandle
- 5 minute walk to Virgin Active Gym including swimming pool and Spa.
- 10 minute walk to the lovely Morden Hall Park run by the National Trust.
- 10 minute drive to Wimbledon dog racing track.
- 15 minute drive to Wimbledon England All Lawn Tennis Club
- 1 tube stop away to the most authentic Indian curry houses at Tooting Broadway.
- 5 tube stops away from Clapham Common area which is a hive of activity in the summer. A mass of lively bars, cafés and restaurants for cosmopolitan people watching. Northcote Road nearby to Clapham Junction has a food market, fashion boutiques and plenty more bars and restaurants.
- Use of washing machine- Access to iron, ironing board and hairdryer as well as adapters for European sockets in each room.
Check in time: 2.00pm
Check out time: 11.00am