About the property
- Apartment613 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 3 nights
The apartment is fully furnished with a new modern kitchen and bathroom for your personal needs. Complete with washing machines, full cooking facilities, colour TV and full living and dining area.
- 24-hour emergency number
- CCTV in operation
- Private combination safe
- Towels provided
- Weekly housekeeping service, including linen change
- WiFI throughout the apartment
- Baby cots on request (free of charge)
- Dining table & chairs
- Incoming telephone line
- Iron & ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchens (washer/dryer, microwave)
- Separate living room area
- TV with Freeview channels
- We do not supply travel adaptors
- We do not supply hairdryers
To check-in, please go to our sister hotel The Best Western Burns Hotel, Barkston Gardens, London, SW5 0EN
The Front Desk is operational 24hrs.
Check-in is from 16:00
You must present the same credit card used for the booking when you arrive to check-in to verify your booking.
* Neighborhood information:
Access Accommodation Serviced Apartment Maida Vale South is situated in a classic Victorian style apartment block. The apartment block is located in the leafy inner city sanctuary of Maida Vale, providing you with an excellent base for Central London living. South Maida Vale is well known for its shops and restaurants as well as for places like the Canal Cafe theatre, the Puppet Theatre barge, the Waterside Cafe and the Warwick Castle pub.
The famous Little Venice is a 5-minute walk away. Little Venice is a scenic part of London, which is known for its canals, moored boats and quiet tranquility. The Grand Union Canal and Regent’s Canal merge into a picturesque pool, called Browning’s Pool. which is the prime focus area for Little Venice. Visitors can take the waterbus that starts from Little Venice and goes all the way to Camden Town whilst making a stop at the London Zoo.
You will also find the Lords Cricket Ground and Regent’s Park not too far away, making these apartments perfect for a relaxing urban break but still within a 5-minute Tube ride into town. Warwick Avenue and Maida Vale tube stations are in close proximity to the apartments.
Nearest Underground Station
Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo Line) 7 mins
* Check in: from 16:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: before 10:30h
* Security deposit: Credit card number-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM