About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Two Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 4
A recently renovated two-bedroomed cottage in the popular town of
Middleham in the Yorkshire Dales. Little Windor is set on a quiet road
yet within walking distance of the pubs and restaurant's which
overlook the towns pretty market square.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
* Pets: one dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: Zip and Link beds (can be super king-size or twin), 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi. Nespresso coffee machine.
* General: Open fire, (welcome pack of fuel provided). Modern electric
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted,
welcome basket of fuel provided, enclosed paved patio area with some
steps to the rear. Gas barbeque.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: At the front of the property directly outside the property,
further free parking available in the market square 200 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Lovely comfortable and cosy cottage
Fabulous location, well appointed and very comfortable. The little extras were also appreciated.