Winshaw House is a four bedroomed stone built property situated halfway
between Ingleton and the popular market town of Hawes. It is
equidistant to each of the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks ~ Pen-y-Ghent ~
Ingleborough and Whernside, the cottage benefits from majestic views
over the Dales from each window.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted anytime in 2016 and outside peak weeks in
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 en suite, 1 lounge, Kitchen/Dining
* Beds: 2 double, 1 super-king, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, Hi-fi system.
* General: Oil central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing
machine, dishwasher, coffee maker.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: Spread over 4 floors with cellar containing washing
machine/dryer, ground floor with kitchen/diner and lounge, first floor
with 3 bedrooms and main bathroom, and second floor with bedroom 4 and
* Parking: Private parking to the front of the property for 2 cars,
further parking 100 meters away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking