St Hilda's View, a quaint property with stairs to two floors, is
situated near Pannett Park in the west of Whitby, a coastal town in the
North East of England. Whitby has a lovely beach, a busy harbour and
the ruins of an historic Abbey that can be seen from the property. The
town also has fairs and festivals all the year.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Bedroom with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen, entrance
* Beds: Double bed
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, DVD, radio/CD player. Unlimited WiFi
available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating, gas coal-effect fire
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks accepted all year
* Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, first
floor and second floor.
* Parking: No parking provided
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take