About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Four Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 8
Celebration Cottage has been refurbished retaining lovely original
features, has views of the sea and Abbey and is a short distance from
the bustling harbour in Whitby where fishing boats still land their
catch in the early morning. This town on the North East coast is famous
for its festivals and fairs all the year which include Whitby Regatta.
There are also sandy beaches and all the amenities of restaurants, pubs
and shops close to this delightful cottage.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, kitchen/diner,
* Beds: 2 double beds, 3 single beds, single pull-out bed
* Luxuries: DVD players, MP3 docking station
* General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove, TV's, radio/CD
* Utilities: Ceramic hob with separate electric grill/oven,
microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided. Stairgate
available. Fairly steep cottage stairs lead up to first floor
* Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second
* Parking: Free parking in council car park opposite between 6pm and
9am. Weekly tickets available from Tourist Information office
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great property in the heart of Whitby
A lovingly-restored character property within easy walking distance of pubs, restaurants and attractions. Amazing view of the abbey and church. Immaculate inside, tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard, with plenty of room for our party (3 adults, 4 kids and dog.) Warm and cosy with a very well-stocked kitchen. Thanks also for the pint of milk and biscuits on arrival - a welcome gesture!
Parking was a slight issue - the proprietor kindly provided us with permits but these were only valid at spaces a bit of a walk from the property.
We loved our holiday though and would definitely book this property again.