Close to the fishing village of Staithes and next to the owners'
country house is Acorn Cottage, one of several cottages in a barn
conversion that has retained charming original features and is
surrounded by a four acre paddock. This cosy compact accommodation is
stylishly furnished and offers a games room on site with snooker, table
tennis, DVDs, board games and books, and the owner offers dinners for
special events, guided walks and personal tuition in Tai Chi. There are
good walks in the area and this location is ideal for exploring the
east coast with the town of Whitby only ten miles away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Loft bedroom, open plan lounge with dining and kitchen
* Beds: 1 double bed
* Luxuries: TVs with Freeview and DVD players in all rooms, WiFi
available at extra cost
* General: Central heating, wood burning stove
* Utilities: Cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Other: Bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs provided.
Further supplies available at cost. Pets by arrangement at small
charge. Sorry no children under three.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Shared games room, four acre paddock
* Parking: Parking for two cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking