About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Six Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 12
A spacious property capable of providing excellent accommodation for 12
people. With its pine fitted kitchen and comfortable furnishings,
Swallows provides a welcoming and homely atmosphere. Set in a fantastic
location with superb on-site facilities, which include football pitches
and an indoor pool, it is ideal for a relaxing family holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 26 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome, additional charge of £20 for a
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 6 bedrooms, lounge, shower rooms, utility area,
kitchen/dining room, utility area, bathroom, games room
* Beds: 3 double beds, 6 single beds
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system
* General: Gas fire, full central heating, Wifi, TV
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
tumble dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided, pay phone available on site.
Cottage is suitable for the elderly or infirm. All fuel and power
included. Cot and high chair. Unlimited wifi is available free of
* Layout: On two floors, with bedroom 1 on the ground floor, 5
bedrooms and bathroom on first floor.
* Outdoors: Private patio, furniture, BBQ. Shared gardens, secure
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Needs a little t.l.c. Could be great.
Easy enough to find with two sat Nav’s but not the third.4wd would be good for the drive.
Fantastic location , comfortable house & great in-door swimming pool.
Although we did have trouble finding the place in the beginning, when we did find it , it was in a wonderful location and there were chickens & rabbits running around the property. The house was well equipped & very clean and there is plenty of outdoor space for children to run around safely. The pool was a real hit and especially as it was lovely and warm. We didn't have time to use the game room or other facilities but I'm sure we would if we'd have stayed longer. The owner Mr Wilson was very friendly & helpful too.