Set on the southern side of Swaledale on a charming sheep farm, Duftons
is an attractive farmhouse building with plenty to offer. With
excellent furnishings, a well equipped kitchen and a pleasant
traditional aesthetic, it provides comfortable accommodation for up to
7 people. With easy access to the surrounding villages and countryside
this property is ideal for a family holiday in Yorkshire.
* Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms (one with en-suite), lounge, kitchen, dining
area, shower room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 5 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, telephone
* General: Satellite TV, open fire (start up fuel provided), full
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair available.
Single Bedroom is accessed via Master En-suite Bedroom. Unlimited
Wifi is available free of charge.
* Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Garden with furniture
* Parking: Ample private parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.