Family and pet friendly, Birdie Cottage is set within ten acres of
grounds accessible for walking, with part of it set up as a golf course
and a football golf. All the rooms are spacious and situated on the
ground floor with wheelchair access to the property. Situated on the
outskirts of Pickering, the cottage is ideally located for Flamingo
Land, Castle Howard and Eden Camp. The popular historic towns of York,
Whitby and Scarborough are an easy drive away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living/dining room/kitchen
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD.
* General: Gas central heating, TV, DVD player
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven with grill,
washing machine, microwave
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot available
* Layout: Property on ground floor
* Outdoors: Large garden with patio and outside seating
* Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking