Attached to the owners' fabulous oast barn The Coach House is a superb
country cottage set down a quiet country lane with wonderful walks. A
great holiday base in both summer and winter with the open fire and
wood burner creating a cosy, welcoming home from home. close to pretty
village of Biddenden with shops, pub and Michelin starred restaurant.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 20 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1.3 miles
* Pets: Not accepted at this property
* Short breaks: Available in winter months only
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property both inside and outside
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 1 cloakroom, sitting room,
kitchen/dining room, utility room
* Beds: 1 king-size and 2 single zip and link beds. Please advise the
make up of the bed in the bedroom 2 on booking. N.B. when made up
as a king size bed, one side of the bed is against the wall.
* Luxuries: The welcome pack provided is super
* General: Ground source heat pump central heating and woodburner
* Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher
and washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.Wi-Fi available in owners
office 9.30 to 1.30 daily.
* Outdoors: Attractive terrace area with large wooden table and
chairs plus lawn
* Parking: Parking for one car unless notified and accepted by owner
for an additional car
* Notes: Sorry - no children under 5 accepted. This is strictly a No
Smoking property both inside and outside.