About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Two Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 4
Bull Cottage is a converted farm building with splendid views and is
situated on a working farm in the countryside of Kent. There are many
interesting and attractive towns to visit including Cranbrook as well
as the beautiful gardens of Sissinghurst Castle and numerous other
castles. Bewl Water Reservoir and other properties run by the National
Trust are in the area.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 19 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile
* Short breaks: Will consider
* Pets: 1 dog allowed at this property
* Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD
* General: Gas central heating
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer
compartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, sitting/dining area,
* Beds: 2 single beds and 1 king-size bed double sofa bed.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio, lawned garden with garden furniture
* Parking: Private parking for two cars
* Also Provided: Hairdryer. Cot, highchair and stair gates available
on request - please advise when booking. Chest freezer available
in owners garage if required.
* Notes: There are footpaths that cross the farm land, plus fishing.
There is a fenced pond in front of the property, outside the
cottage garden, (children must be supervised). The cottage sleeps 4
but sofa bed available for use if alternative sleeping
accommodation is required on the ground floor for those with
* Security deposit of £50 required on arrival.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM