About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
***** NEW IN THE MARKET *****
Centrally located by the Colosseum, enjoy living in the ancient city center. Easily access to other famous tourist and shopping. Welcome to your new home in Rome :)
Located by the Roman Forum and Colosseum .... Monti is the most sought after part of Rome :)
Recently renovated (November 2017) apartment on the Ground floor, AC, WIFI, Central heating. All new furnishings and in a prime location.
Situated in the heart of Monti, one of Rome's most popular and sought after neighborhoods, this newly remodeled and redesigned flat boasts all you need to make your stay with us in the Eternal City comfortable, enjoyable, and memorable. A short distance from the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Via dei Serpenti: this ground floor flat comprises two bedrooms, an open plan kitchen, a large lounge room complete with a full dining set and sofa bed, and lastly a newly Restructured stone clad bathroom . The flat is provided fully furnished, with WIFI, Air Conditioning, Samsung SMART TV, washing machine, and plenty of storage and closet space in Both the master bedroom and guest bedroom, Which accommodate up to two people in each rispettivamente.
Furthermore the flat is located on a quiet street, secluded from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding major tourist attractions, Via del Garofano does not compromise privacy for proximity, but in fact, offers the perfect tranquil escape from the lively activities That central Rome offers . Explore the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum, Colosseum, or Trajan's market; relaxing in the afternoon sun with a drink at the fountain in Piazza della Maddona Monti, and even experience the bohemian vibes of Monti's vine swept streets and red-washed architecture. The possibilities are limitless-experience the Eternal City the right way; in this stylish and central two bedroom apartment a stones throw from the Colosseum.
Monti is the first suburb of Rome, this was the center of activity and you will be reminded of the ancient city all around you and the Colosseum at the end of your street. Now it has become one of the hip / vintage areas of Rome where you can find lots of cafes, bars and barber shops. Its very safe at night and quiet in respect to the other parts of the center as traffic in this area is limited.
Metro, Bus, Taxi, Uber, Train services in nearby area.
Cavour is the closest metro station.
Terms the closest Train station.
*** HOUSE RULES ***
AT THE CHECK IN:
Please note that when you stay in Rome, you have to pay a tourist tax of € 3. 50 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [Applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Further information please search online for "Rome tourist tax".
* Please note that a Late check in fee of € 20 applies for check ins after 8pm; € 40 after 11pm.
* Check in / on Sunday or Public holiday € 20.
* Our check in time is 14. 00
Check ins between 14. 00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier there is an option to check in between 00 & 12. 14. 00 So THAT at least you can drop your bags off at our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is € 10. 00. We will try to get your property cleaned by your arrival time.
* Cot rental € 5 per night
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late € 20 fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late :)
Extra towels - € 6 for guests but you have to order them before your arrival.
Extra Sheets - € 10 per bed.
* If you dont have the correct money with you, € 10 applies.
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked when leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered That of the people live in your building.
3 NO PARTIES. If things go missing or get damaged, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your daily trash in the trash bins in the main building entrance or on the street as indicato at the entrance of your building.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linen and towels must be used only for Their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be two to what you are putting down there and you will be Liable for the cost.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows When You Are not in your apartment.
10 DO not SLAM the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbors.
11 DO NOT attempt to make any calls using the phone line apartments. Any registered calls During your stay will be charged to you.
12. IF something is not clean enough or you have any technical issue with an appliance or TV or even if there is no more soap or toilet paper ... PLEASE let us know how we can take care of it :) Our goal is for you to have a pleasant stay.
Reasons why you should choose this apartment with our agency.
1. All beds are cleaned and washed after every guests.
2. Decorative cushions and curtains are regularly washed.
3. We have teams of cleaners, if anything is not up to standard, and we will work together.
4. If you have any issues with the property you can always contact one of our agents or by message or call, as we provide the phone number of our team at the check in.
5. You're given a map at every check in. Our agent will sit down and explain what Rome has to offer you, and if you want to know where you are.
6. We provide guest with the list of bars and restaurants which we regularly go to '' not tourist traps ''.
7. We have contacts with PR Companies in your group wants to go clubbing / get a table.
8. We do this job professionally so it's important to us that we have a great experience in Rome, we are always contactable
9. We can provide transport to and from the airport using our fabulous car service and trusty drivers.
10. If you have chosen a higher level with no elevator, our staff will help you with your luggage. It's these small yet IMPORTANT details that distinguish us from our competition
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location, clean and comfortable
This was a fabulous place too stay, we had 4 adults and 2 little children.
Our first visit to Roma.
Close to Colosseum and ancient markets. Close to food and right in the middle of downtown. Safe area and walking distance to most attractions.
Thanks Alex and Maria we will be back..