About the property
- Villa3013 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Luxury designer seafront villa with private sea access,5 bedrooms,sleeps 10,WiFi
This 5 star luxury designer villa is perched right on the seafront and overlooks the bay of Chania on the island of Crete.
The modern villa is located on the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula and boasts stunning views across the sea with majestic sunsets.
The villa has 4 master bedrooms and a separate living area with 2 sofa beds, sleeping up to 10 people.
A 50 m2 mosaic tiled infinity pool leads down to a private access in to the sea. It offers full air conditioning, Free WiFi and Satellite TV
This 5 star designer luxury villa is overlooking the bay of Chania and embraces the sea like no other in the area. Designed and built by our company, we also take care of all of the properties management. It is one of the very few villas to offer direct access to the sea over a private pathway leading to the rocky coastline.
The villa is located on the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula in Western Crete and boasts stunning views across the sea and majestic sunsets. It is a 20 minute drive from the historic Venetian city of Chania, also known as 'little Venice' and a 10 minute drive from the airport.
Designed by a sea lover, 3 of the 4 master bedrooms and both living rooms assure breathtaking panoramic views over the turquoise bay.
From the minimalistic architecture to the quality of the construction and the exclusive interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made. This luxurious villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental estate.
Enjoy a cold drink on one of the terraces, dive into the warm water of the infinity pool or simply relax on the "dream area" halfway down to the sea. If you prefer the fresh sea to the cozy pool, take the rocky pathway to the sea and enjoy a salty swim in complete privacy.
Dine on the terrace and enjoy nothing else than some tasteful local wine, the gentle sound of the waves and the romantic sunset... apart of course from the valued company of your family or friends.
- 280 sqm top quality luxury villa on 2 floors
- 50 sqm mosaique infinity pool with children's area
- 30 sqm sunbathing area near the pool with stylish wooden sunbeds
- 2 pergola covered outdoor terraces with chill-furniture and extra sunbeds
- Outdoor breakfast and dining area
- 1 seafront master bedroom located on pool level with large stone wall and en-suite bathroom
- 1 seafront master bedroom with en-suite designer's bathtub
- 1 seafront master bedroom with ensuite shower separated by design glassbricks
- 1 master bedroom with seaview and view on the "white mountains" with ensuite wellness shower
- 1 stand alone bathroom
- 1 seafront living room with open kitchen and access to the main terrace
- 1 seafront living room with 2 quality sofa beds and access to the upper floor terrace. This living room has been specially designed to be closed as a proper fifth bedroom to sleep 2 adults
- Special feature: the "dream-area" with a twin designer sun bed, located halfway down to the sea
- Access to the sea
- Comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 adults
- Modern and minimalistic design, high quality designer furniture and fittings
- Air conditioning and floor heating in every room
- wifi Internet access
- Indoor and outdoor Bose hifi system operated with a bluetooth amplifier (works with every smartphone)
- Flatscreen with Playstation 3 and 20 games of all kind
- Flat screen with DVD and satellite dish with subscription to various english, french and germand pay channels and over 60 English, french and germand DVD movies
- Large BBQ in the design of the villa
- Hairdryers, bed linen, bath towels and sunbathing towels are provided
- Books (english, german, french)
- Nespresso coffee machine & normal coffee machine
- Safe deposit box
- Alarm system
- Welcome basket with coffee, tea, water, raki and ouzo
- Parking area for 2-3 cars
- Mosquito screens (although almost no moskitos in this area)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (10 tabs provided per week)
- Storage room with washing machine
- High quality Dunlopillo and Morpheus mattresses
- Home delivery and takeaway of food available in local restaurants and taverns
- Baby bed & high chair available
-Operated under official tourist license in compliance with legal architectural and safety guidelines MHTE 1042K123K2962701
Kostas Lambrou, property manager at Euroland-Crete
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- May 4, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The stunning prefecture of Chania is offering you so much more than just the chance to relax under the Greek sun. With a very rich and extraordinary history and cultural heritage, you will find in Chania a great variety of monuments of exceptional cultural interest worth visiting during your stay. Monuments from the Byzantine period, the Venetian period, the Ottoman period as well as the modern History are worth seeing. Museums like the Nautical Museum of Crete, the Archaeological Museum of Chania, the house of El. Venizelos, the War Museum of Chania will help you explore the rich history of this blessed island.
Popular for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan lifestyle, Chania is considered a top holiday destination for tourists from all over the world.
Chania Town is the heart of the island, with all the major events taking place there and some of the most popular beaches and the most amazing restaurants, taverns, bars and cafes give this amazing city a different vibe. Chania will undoubtedly cast a spell on you whichever type of holidays you prefer. Feel the local hospitality at every step of your way in a place that will offer you the most amazing beaches with exotic waters like Elafonissi and Balos to the most amazing beaches in south Crete and beaches in the prefecture of Chania like Platanias, Agia Marina, Maleme, Elafonissi, Falasarna, Kasteli and so many more.
One of the most picturesque corners in Crete, and obviously in Chania town itself is the Venetian Harbour. Walking around the harbour and its promenade is a must with many spots for some great photo snaps on each side.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note. there is a refundable 1000 euro security deposit for this villa