About the property
- House1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
8 Persons, 4 Beds, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
With lovely lake views across the rustic terracotta rooftops to take in, this modernised townhouse in Plesio offers a truly authentic setting for memorable Lake Como holidays!
The 3-storey townhouse benefits from 3 spacious Double bedrooms and 1 Double sofa bed, so is perfect for couples and flexible groups of 8.
Inside the townhouse has been tastefully renovated from tip to toe, with 3 floors of modernised WIFI-enabled accommodation and a romantic neutral décor to relax in and feel at home.
The principal ground floor features a bright and spacious open plan lake view reception. Featuring a chic lake view sitting area with SAT TV and a very chic and inviting Kitchenette with Dining space for 8, the room offers a chilled contemporary ambience for year-round lake breaks.
The 1st floor and 2nd floor of the townhouse feature 3 spacious Double bedrooms (the Master of which offers a lake view balcony), whilst a contemporary fitted shower room features to the 1st floor and lower ground floor of the holiday home. With private laundry facilities and public parking also to hand, the home offers a lovely base from which to entertain, unwind and explore the surrounding delights of the Central Lake.
The charming semi-rural setting of Plesio offers a wooded nature reserve, an authentic eatery and a bus stop with frequent links to Menaggio. By car, the well-serviced family-friendly resort of Menaggio is just 11 minutes’ drive away, whilst the Loveno Tennis club is just 6 minutes’ drive away. Golfing fans are also a 15 minutes’ drive away from the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club. Guests staying here also enjoy free entry to the family-friendly Lido di Menaggio!
Guests are also within easy reach of the Central Lake villa attractions, famous resort villages and hiking routes of Tremezzina (19 minutes’ drive away). From nearby Menaggio, guests are also able to hop on the ferry and reach the other beautiful resorts of Varenna and Bellagio. The holiday home is also located just 50 minutes’ drive away from the city highlights and airport links of Lugano, 63 minutes’ drive from the vibrant and accessible lake city of Como and just 1.5 hours’ drive from Milan Malpensa.
Ground Floor Reception
• A stunning Open Plan Living room with lake views
• Offers a chic and stylish neutral decor
• Features free WIFI access and a flat screen SAT TV (with Italian channels)
• Furnished with 2 cream sofas, a stylish armchair and a rattan trunk coffee table
• Accompanied by a contemporary Kitchen Diner for 8
Open plan Kitchen
• Situated within the comfort and appeal of the spacious open Plan ground floor
• Features a newly fitted Kitchenette and a stylish Dining area for 8
• Equipped with all the necessary crockery and utensils, as well as a cooker hob with oven, a double sink, a coffee machine and dishwasher
• Complemented by an alfresco bistro dining set for 2 (to the sunny lake view balcony of the Master Bedroom)
• Perfect for celebrating those special occasions, an Italian Mama cooking experience or Private Chef can also be arranged (upon request, for an extra cost)
The sleeping accommodation ideally suits 3-4 couples looking to stay and versatile family groups of 6-8.
• A chic and stylish lake view Bedroom with balcony access
• Boasts a romantic neutral decor
• Furnished with a pretty modern Double bed, a pair of bedside tables and a wardrobe
• A lovely spacious bedroom with Double bed
• No lake view
• A romantic and very spacious Bedroom with sloped ceiling
• Features a pretty Double bed and a wardrobe
• No lake view
A comfortable Double Sofa bed features to the spacious ground floor Living room.
Additional infant travel cots and single adult camp beds can also be provided upon request (for an extra cost).
The modernised townhouse features 2 contemporary Bathrooms in all. A lovely modern family Bathroom fitted with a shower cubicle, his and hers washbasins, WC, bidet and heated towel rack features to the 1st floor sleeping accommodation. To the lower ground floor, a second family Bathroom with modern shower cubicle, wash basin and WC features, alongside a useful modern laundry room with washing machine.
- Quiet authentic setting
- Equipped with central heating
- Free WIFI access
- SAT TV with Italian ‘Hotbird’ channels
- Equipped with a washing machine
- Lake view balcony with bistro dining set for 2
- The 3-storey townhouse features 36 internal steps
- There are approximately 30 external steps
- The townhouse is child-friendly but not elderly-friendly
Optional payable extras include Daily Housekeeping, Private Chef, Private Tours, Babysitting, Chartered yacht hire, Luxury boat trips, Airport transfers and more!
The sunny private balcony invites guests to unwind in the sun, and soak up the far reaching lake views. The café bistro set for 2 offers a romantic setting too, for enjoying scenic morning coffees and evening aperitifs.
The street level of the property offers close proximity to public parking.
The lovely townhouse is situated along a peaceful secondary road. The road level of the property (where public parking can be found) is reachable by 30 external steps.
Located in the sunny semi-rural village of Plesio, groups and families are an easy drive away from the prestigious Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club, the Loveno Tennis Club, the La Barcola Agroturismo restaurant and the main road to Lugano city.
The lakeside centre of Menaggio is also within enviable reach by bus or by car. Plesio itself is home to a local eatery and a peaceful nature reserve.
Just 11 minutes’ drive away, the well-serviced resort of Menaggio boasts an array of cafes, authentic restaurants, supermarkets, boutique gift shops and bars to complement your stay. A kid’s park, mini golf, power boat rental service, kayak hire and a fantastic family-friendly Lido can also be found in this picturesque lakeside town.
Menaggio also offers a romantic lakeside promenade, a buzzing cafe-lined piazza and a car and passenger ferry service, with frequent links to the other famous resorts of Bellagio, Varenna and Cadenabbia.
The Central Lake is home to a wealth of authentic restaurants, family-friendly Lidos, tennis and golf clubs and also opportunities for cookery lessons, wine tasting, sailing lessons, water sports, art classes, extreme outdoor leisure pursuits, Italian Alp skiing and more!
A fast passenger ferry service also operates from Menaggio to Como city, whilst the frequent bus links offer the perfect way to explore the western shore and also neighbouring Lake Lugano (via Porlezza).
Sightseers can easily enjoy exploring the famous villas and botanical garden attractions of the Central Lake, as well as the many beautiful walks and hiking trails (including San Martino, Sacro Monte di Ossuccio, the ancient San Siro routes and the Greenway del Lago).
Ideal for year-round holidays, the apartment is just 61 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport and 1.5 hours’ drive from Milan Malpensa.
Happy Holiday Homes
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, italian, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 29, 2018