About the property
- Apartment645 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
4 Persons, 2 Beds, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Offering an ambient as well as uplifting haven for your Lugano stay, this modern 1 bed apartment provides a stylish carefree base from which to enjoy the best of this cosmopolitan lake city!
Finished in a thoughtful contemporary style, the solid wood flooring blends effortlessly with stylish chic furnishings and modern touches; for an inviting year-round retreat to call home. Perfectly suited for a couple or a group of 4, the accessible apartment can easily be reached by lift and also benefits from a private parking space. Complemented by a fully-equipped kitchen and a sunny private balcony too, the scene is set to dine in or dine out.
Located in the heart of Lugano, guests are perfectly placed for reaching the vibrant lakeside centre; with all its tourist attractions, leisure activities, city amenities and transport links.
Open Plan Living room
Complemented by a tasteful and contemporary decor, the bright and spacious living room enjoys a relaxed open plan layout.
• Furnished with a contemporary sleeping sofa for 2
• Complemented by a flat screen SAT TV and an optional WIFI device ( an extra charge applies)
• Accompanied by a compact dining area and an adjoining modern kitchen
• Leads to a sunny private balcony with awnings and far reaching mountain views
Contemporary fitted Kitchen
• Fully-equipped with an induction hob, oven, coffee machine and kettle
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils and crockery
• Complemented by a stylish indoor dining area for 2-4 and a sunny alfresco dining area
The flexible 1 bed retreat is the ideal choice for a couple looking to stay, as well as for small groups of 4.
• A spacious master bedroom with full-height glass doors
• Features a contemporary double bed, a pair of bedside tables, a lamp and a wardrobe
• Leads out to the sunny covered balcony
• One sofa double bed features to the spacious living room
• For an additional charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds may also be hired
Contemporary family bathroom
• A chic and modern suite fitted with a bath tub, overhead shower, a wash basin, vanity mirror, WC and bidet
The residence is highly accessible, and benefits from lift access.
The large private balcony offers far reaching mountain views, and provides a lovely sunny spot from which to enjoy the fine weather or entertain with an alfresco dinner party. Complemented by two large sun awnings, some welcome shade can also be enjoyed as and when required.
A private parking space features to the modern residence.
Its’ convenient city centre location places guests within easy reach of Lugano’s main visitor highlights and a plethora of cosmopolitan amenities; for pure carefree holiday bliss!
In the fashionable centre, designer shopping boulevards, museums, art galleries, casinos and nightclubs are all waiting to be enjoyed, alongside antique shops, traditional markets and timeless holiday activities. Popular attractions here include the Parco Civico, the Museo Civico di Belle Arti, Museo Cantonale d’Arte, the Museo Cantonale di Storia Naturale, the family-friendly Lido di Lugano, the tennis club and Cattedrale di San Lorenzo (all approximately within a 10 minute walk away).
Lugano’s charming cafe-lined piazzas, idyllic lakeside promenade, panoramic vistas and scenic boat trips also provide an added dose of Italian-style romance too; for a truly unique, relaxed and dynamic Swiss lake city.
Lugano is very well-serviced with ferry, bus, road and train and airport links; and the apartment itself is just an 8 minute drive from Lugano Airport. A stay in central Lugano also places guests within easy driving distance of its Golf club, the iconic Monte Bré, the ambient Olive Trail, the many tourist attractions of Ticino and the beautiful central lake of Lake Como.
Happy Holiday Homes
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 5, 2018
Great flat in cenral Lugano!
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was not our first time in Lugano.
The flat is perfectly located, very close to the centre of Lugano. The facilities are as described and are satisfactory. Very friendly and prompt support from the Happy Holiday Homes team. My only comment is that it would be helpful to have a bit more information about local amenities - shops, good restaurants, train and bus travel, rubbish disposal etc. Would happily return.
Thank you very much for your very positive review. It is great to know how much you have enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for staying with us.