About the property
- Villa1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Villa Altamera, luxury villa, on the beach, diving, snorkling near Lovina, Northern Bali.
Standard price is for 2 persons, extra persons 15 euros per person / night.
Very friendly and very good manager The villa belongs to the little village of Umeanyar, 1 km west of Seririt, a busy, typical Balinese market town with a lot of traffic and a few supermarkets, including Hardy`s. Lovina is about 20 minutes and Singaraja 40 minutes. The villa is right on the beach and a vineyard, far from the mosque. The beach is usually a private beach because there are no hotels nearby and the small road to the house is a blind alley. The sea is mostly very calm, so you can swim safely. The distance to the airport is 110 km, that is a 3 or 3 ½ hours drive on good roads with a magnificent scenery. We advise you to make the trip in the daytime so you can enjoy the beautiful nature, rice fields and villages of Bali. Coordinates of the villa: 8 ° 11'03. 6 "S 114 ° 54'33.4" E
Villa Altamera, completed in 2011, has 4 bedrooms, 2 with a double bed and 2 with 2 single beds, all with air conditioning and 2 bedrooms have also a fan. There is an overflow pool, a jacuzzi, a Bale Bengong for relaxing and massages. Downstairs you find 3 bedrooms and upstairs the honeymoon suite with double bed, beautiful views and a terrace. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with shower. The bathroom downstairs are partially open. There is a washing machine, but that is only for use by the staff. The staff can take care of your laundry. There is a water dispenser for cold drinking water.
The bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with two wash basins, toilet and a semi open air shower.
The blue bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with two wash basins, a toilet and a semi open air shower.
The white bedroom, also called the honeymoon suite, which is located above the salon. It has a great view of the garden and the sea. This room has a bathroom with a washbasin, a toilet and shower.
The bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with a wash basin, a
toilet and a semi open-air shower room.
- Each bedroom has a two-or three-door wardrobe.
- A baby bed is available.
- A spacious living room with a dining table, guest toilet, TV corner with sound equipment. Free WIFI
- A very spacious kitchen with large gas rings, microwave, water dispenser and fridge.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for 8 persons.
- In all the bedroom is a safe. If you forget the code, the staff can help you to open it.
- A large covered terrace with an additional wooden dining table and lounge set.
- An overflow pool with a jacuzzi.
- On the pool terrace are 5 sun loungers and the Bale Bengong which is ideal to relax, read and enjoy
the view. This Bale can also be used for massage. (The staff can call you a masseuse for about Rp 150 000 an hour).
- The ladies are normally present from 8 a. M. To 11 a. M. And from 1 p. m. until 6. 30 p. m. If you have
your dinner at 6 o'clock for instance, they will remain until they have cleared away and then they go home.
- The ladies at your breakfast, lunch and dinner (you only pay for the
- There is a gardener in the morning from 6 a. M. Who cleans the pool before you go swimming. Hey
stays till 10 a. m., has a break, comes back and then remains from 2 p. m. till 6 p. m.
- In combination with the neighbor villa, there are two night guards. They will come at 6 p. m till 6 a. m the other day. A few hours during the night they are together
20 Feb 2018- 6 March 2018
30 Apr 2018- 8 May 2018
9 July 2018 - 4 Sept. 2018
19 Oct. 2018. - Oct. 30, 2018
15 Dec 2018- Jan 8, 2019
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
especially the various waterfalls in our neighborhood are worth a visit. Of course, the numerous temples and Hindu life interesting.