Nestled in the heart of a huge banana farm, this rural complex is composed of 15 bungalow style houses with heated pool and jacuzzi.
This resort is the perfect chance to become acquainted with the Canary banana farming, from planting to packaging. Besides the sensation of being surrounded by lush vegetation and banana trees, you will enjoy the stunning view, discover the perfect symbiosis between the architectural design and the landscape, and just from your window.
Feel in the garden of Eden while walking among magnificent examples of avocado, mango, medlar, guava and other fruit trees.
Casas de Piedra II is located near the pool and the jacuzzi and consists of 8 houses of 80 m2 each with two bedrooms.
They are equipped with:
* 2 double bedroom with two beds of 90x2m
* Living room integrated with a fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, coffee maker, kettle, microwave and refrigerator.
* 2 Bathrooms with shower
* Satellite TV
* Cot and highchair available
* Extra bed for child under request
* Front porch
* Solarium on the roof with beautiful views to the banana farm
* Common areas: heated pool, Jacuzzi, small gym, reading room, recretational area with children’s playground and barbecue. Paddle tennis court, bocce and ping pong.
* Wifi Free Zone (in common area)
* Private Parking
Casas de Piedra is located in the Punta del Lomo farm in Guargacho, in the municipality of San Miguel de Abona, to the South of Tenerife.
This estate is one of the largest banana farms in Tenerife.
Although located near the most important tourist resorts of the South of Tenerife, this farm is in itself a small island of quietness.
This complex is ideal for a stay with family or friends or for enjoying a romantic getaway.
The perfect location of Casas de Piedra offers both bathing and various water sports in the near beaches of Las Galletas, El Medano, Las Americas and Los Cristianos.
It is well connected by highway to the north of the island and to Sta Cruz de Tenerife.
Located only 3 km from the Golf del Sur and Amarilla courses.