This elegant apartment is in a fantastic location in the restricted traffic zone between the Duomo and the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, close to the extraordinary high-class shopping, cultural and artistic places, the places of entertainment and the famous bars and restaurants.
It 'located on the first floor of an elegant building with elevator.
The extreme attention to details, to the spaces and furnishings, makes it an authentic example of the Florentine style with ornate ceilings, walls with light cream sponge finishing, hardwood floors, decorative wall hangings and furniture in the Renaissance style of the Medici period.
The apartment is set over one floor and consists of:
- A living room furnished with sofas and armchairs in Florentine style, satellite TV, DVD player, telephone / fax, and large dining table made of solid wood, decorated chests and chairs for 12 people.
- A wooden loft furnished with a sofa (bed), wardrobe and games table.
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90x190 cm., chest of drawers bedside table with lamp and large tapestry.
- 2 bedrooms with double bed 160x190 cm., chest of drawers bedside tables with light and Satellite TV
- 2 Bathrooms: Spacious shower, sink, toilet, hair dryer
- A fully equipped kitchen which can be accessed from the living room by a sliding door made of wood and matte glass decorated with florentine lily.