House full of warmth and charm, maintained with all kinds of details and amenities for an unforgettable holiday
All rooms are decorated tastefully and harmony, equipped with quality items for a good rest. On the first floor is the kitchen, toilet and living room with a large window that gives light to the whole house. On the second floor is the master bathroom and 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 singles) where breathe calmly for a good night's rest.
Enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the garden, to spend unforgettable moments with family doing a barbecue and enjoying the outdoor shower with hot water for a good relax surrounded by nature.
Do not let them declare them, DISCOVER !!
Located in San Vincente de Montalt, Maresme Coast. A place where the magic of the sea, the mountains and the people make San Vincente a charming village.
The house is located just 2 minutes from the supermarket, swimming pool, playground, sports area and a 5-minute drive from the best beaches of the Maresme.
Highlight its unbeatable location being close access to the C-32, 2 minutes, which will take you in any direction: BARCELONA 39 km (35 minutes), GERONA 64km (54 minutes) ...... ...
The small towns that surround it offer all kinds of leisure activities; leisure centers, horse riding, golf, beaches, marinas. In addition to the best gastronomic offers of Spain, with several Michelin star restaurants.
Our house is prepared for leisure and business, always tailored to your needs; vacation, fairs, festivals, exhibitions, concerts, weddings ....
Rent the house at Christmas for family and friends to gather and enjoy celebrations and unforgettable experiences.
No groups of young people under 25 allowed.
No smoking indoors is allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
-Respete the rest of the neighbors.
-The inputs (check-in) is from 16: 00h.
-The departures (Check-out) is before 12: 00h.
-In reservations a week in summer, the day of arrival and departure will be on Saturday.
-Air conditioning is limited to four hours a day, if you want to pass this limit may do so by inserting coins into the machine.
-We chair, cot and fall protection barrier for children on request.
-reserved the right to cancel the reservation and return 50% of the payment if the data do not match the actual scene.
-The payment will be made by "Payments Homeaway" for safety. 25% at the time of booking and the remaining 75% 15 days before arrival.
-The refundable security deposit of € 200 will be returned from the website after 7 days. As long as they have not caused damage during the stay.
-An arrival at the apartment will be applied a tax of € 0.90 per person (over 16 years) and day, during the first 7 days of the stay. According to decree 161/2013 of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Cash payment.
-political Cancellation: 50% refund for cancellations with more than 7 days of arrival. 100% refund for cancellations with over 14 days of arrival.
-all these conditions rent plus revenues will be reflected in a copy of the contract signed by both parties.