A modern and elegant loft on the third floor with elevator of a completely restored 19th century building and within walking distance of the most picturesque monuments and the main sights of the city. Ideal for cultural vacation, relaxation period, business stay, ULOFT offers all the comforts giving you the most beautiful experience for those who want to visit Palermo.
Guests will have the exclusive use of the house.
ULOFT is characterized by the combination of aesthetic research and design functionality. The natural light of the Sicilian sun and the dominant white of furnishings and walls give it a suggestive and relaxing atmosphere while creativity and good taste for its design and its construction characterize the modern and refined cut of wooden elements and iron structures from ' Minimal but always functional aspect.
From the entrance you can access the living area with three seat sofa, two seats, TV wall and led lighting carefully designed to provide a warm and convivial environment; You will continue with the dining area and an attached kitchen equipped with the latest generation of appliances and the need for your breakfast. Adjacent to this is also a convenient storage / laundry accessible through sliding walls and equipped with ironing and cleaning corner. On the same level you will find the double bedroom with large wardrobe and bathroom with shower box and accessories. A modern staircase leads to the second floor, a mezzanine with glass floors and where the relaxation area (studio / reading) can be transformed into a second sleeping area using the sofa bed. Below home and in the immediate vicinity, quaint restaurants, clubs, shops and meeting venues complete the painting. A few meters away the ancient port of Palermo "La Cala" where along the quay, which has just been restored, it is possible to walk, run or bicycle.
We ask our guests only to respect the rules of coexistence, kindness and education, the same ones with which they will be welcomed. During your stay I will be available for any need and request and will ensure that your stay is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. If something breaks during your holiday let me know so that it can fix it or replace it in time for the guests who will arrive later.
• The price per day for 2 people is 55 euros.
• For each additional person a sum of € 15 per day is required (€ 10 for children between 6 and 12 years old).
• Tourist tax is included in the price
• Minimum stay 2 nights
Weekly and monthly rental packages for weekly or monthly periods will be able to enjoy special promotions or undergo price changes in connection with annual holidays and events.
• The fee of € 20 for final cleaning is required.
• Check in must be between 12.00 and 21.00
(For check in after 9 pm there is a surcharge of 20 euros, no check in after 24:00)
• Check-out must be made by 11.00 on the day of departure
(For late check out, when possible, an extra charge of 20 euros is required).
• Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
• It is possible to introduce animals into the apartment only after having agreed with the owner, a supplement may be required.
• It is forbidden to organize parties / events
• All children under the age of six stay free of charge
• It may not be safe or suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Capital of ancient kingdoms and cradle of far-flung civilizations, Palermo is the symbol of Sicilian history and culture. A metropolis where art and modernity blend with myth and tradition. A city with a thousand faces and thousands of contradictions: European and Mediterranean, Arab and Norman, seat of the Sicilian Autonomous Parliament and symbol of the unity of Italy. Many faces of the same medal that for centuries fascinate tourists and visitors through monuments, palaces, castles, fountains and theaters of rare beauty. A city often bothered by its own inhabitants but capable of giving unique emotions to both those who visit it once and to those who live there every day, Palermo enters the heart and stays there forever.
Why visit Palermo?
• Palermo was the capital of the Arab Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, and the Kingdom of Sicily.
• In Palermo at the court of Federico II at La Scuola Siciliana Italian literature was born without which the Italian language would not start.
• The Royal Palace of Palermo (also called the Norman palace, 1131 is the oldest palace in Europe, home to the sovereigns of the Kingdom of Sicily and its imperial seat with Federico II and Corrado IV.
• The Palatine Chapel on the first floor of the royal palace is considered the most beautiful opera in the world. Its wooden ceiling is also considered to be the greatest Islamic art monument on the planet.
• The Sicilian Parliament is the oldest parliament in the world, in 1130 King Ruggero summoned his first assisi.
• The Palermo stone at the Salinas archaeological museum is considered after the Rosetta stele (Cairo) the most important stele in the world for the translation of the Egyptian language.
• The Massimo Theater is the largest opera house in Italy and among the largest in the world.
• The famous Monreale Duomo (1172), which can be reached in just a few minutes by car, is considered by many to be the eighth wonder of the world.
• The Arabo-Norman Palermo site was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 2015. The itinerary includes the Royal Palace, the Palatine Chapel, St. John of the Eremites, the Martorana Church, the San Cataldo, the Zisa, the Admiral's Bridge , The cathedral of Palermo and a few kilometers from the city the cathedral of Cefalù and that of Monreale.
• In 2008 UNESCO has drawn the Work of the Pupi among the Oral and Immaterial Heritage of Humanity, was the first Italian Heritage to be included in that list.
• The Red Necropolis of Palermo is the largest in the Punic world.
• Graffiti of the Grottoes of the Addaura are considered a unicum in prehistoric rock art.
• Villa Giulia is the oldest urban park in the world also open to "plebeians".
• Favorita Park or Real Estate of Favorita Located at the foot of Mount Pellegrino is the largest urban park in Italy. It was created in 1799 by Ferdinand III of Bourbon.
• The Chinese Palazzina, built in 1799 as a holiday residence by Ferdinand of Bourbon on a flight from Naples, is the only construction of the kind existing in Italy.
• Ficus macrophylla in Piazza Marina is considered to be the largest monumental tree in Europe; Is 30 meters high, has a circumference at the base of the trunk that measures more than 21 meters and its hairline is 50 meters in diameter, not bad for a tree that has "only" 146 years!
• The Capuchin cemetery at the homonymous convent with the famous catacombs built from the mid-19th century is unique in the world.
• There are no other examples of the world of graffiti found in Palazzo Steri known as the Palace of the Holy Inquisition. In his prisons these precious graffiti of the prisoners were found, a unique witness to the sufferings suffered.
• The water cistern in the Underground marshes of the Marches palace has been identified by scholars from Jerusalem as the oldest and largest Jewish ritual bath in Europe
• Palermo has the largest historic center in Europe (controversial, but acts of UNESCO are such, if it is beaten with that of Lisbon).
• Giacomo Serpotta was the greatest stuccoer of all time.
• Palermo is the oldest paper in Europe. This is the bilingual letter (Greek and Arabic) of Adelasia (or Adelaide) of the Aleramici, wife of Ruggero I, Count of Sicily and Calabria.
• In Palermo, Salinas Museum is one of the largest collections of Etruscan Art to the World (Bonci - Casuccini collection from Chiusi).
• Palermo boasts some of the largest urban ports in Europe
• The Palermo Botanical Garden is the largest in Europe.
• Palermo was the first city in the world to have two opera theaters.
• Qanat, underground channel systems built to bring water to the surface, intercepting the natural terrain, are unique throughout Europe and elsewhere we can find them only in Iran and Syria.
• The Targa Florio (61 editions from 1906 to 1977) is the oldest car race and, together with Mille Miglia, the most famous race in the world.
This and much more.