Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Close to the King’s Road, this home in Chelsea has a calm air. You enter into a hallway, where the master bedroom is immediately on the right. It’s prettily decorated in soft blues and creams, and has a silver-patterned king-size bed and a pair of cosy armchairs. The glass doors open into the kitchen (straight ahead in the hallway), with its sleek granite-topped cabinets and round table for five.
Heading upstairs, you’ll come to the bathroom – stone-tiled, with a bath and an integrated shower. And then above that there’s the soft-grey second bedroom. Also on this floor is the sitting room, another pale-painted room that’s contemporary in style. Atop its silver rugs stand two sofas (clean-cut, and spread with ice-blue cushions) and several high-gloss side tables. The glass-sided staircase here leads up to a smart mezzanine, where you’ll find the second sitting (which has a trundle bed).:
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is no hanging space in the master bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- There is a trundle bed in the second sitting room which can be set up for one or two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home accepts babies and children, but does not accept toddlers.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.