About the property
- Villa2798 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
*** SUPER SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE NOW ***
*** LAST 2 WEEKS AUGUST *** AND JUNE ***
* Wonderful, Tranquil, Spacious & Light 260 sq mtr Family Home built all on one level with perfect South West orientation. Elegantly furnished for maximum comfort.
* Within a 10 minute walk (and 2 minute drive) from the picturesque Puerto Cabopino with its superb choice of bars and restaurants and the best sandy beaches on the coast.
* Beautiful new swimming pool sitting in a 1200 sq mtr mature flat private garden with olive, fig, mango, banana, pomegranate, lemon, lime & avocado trees.
* Large south west facing covered terrace looking over the pool and the golf course.
* Take a look at life in and around Villa La Campanilla on Instagram @kingfisher181
* Available for summer rental.
* Sleeps 6 in three very large double bedrooms all with their own bathrooms and Air conditioning.
* Sleeps 2 more in the very spacious Music Room Study with Sofa bed (to sleep 2 children or 1 adult) and an additional single guest bed.
* Large Fully fitted modern kitchen.
* Huge lounge dining room.
* Lovely outside dining area to seat 8.
* Large separate utility room.
* Only 30 minutes drive from Malaga Airport.
* Within easy reach of some of the most historic and beautiful sites in Andalucia, the City of Malaga, Ronda, Cordoba, Granada, Jerez and Seville.
* The Old Town Centre of Marbella is only a 10 minute drive away.
* Puerto Banus is just 20 minutes drive away.
* A hire car would be useful to explore the Region.
* Welcome packs / grocery shopping possible on request.
* Extra cleaning by arrangement @ E20 ph.
* Garden & pool maintenance every 2 / 3 days.
* All linen, towels / beach towels are provided.
* Starter pack of soaps / cleaning materials provided.
* Electricity will be charged at 0.29 per kilowatt hour and deducted from security deposit.
* All pictures are taken by us within the last 6 months.
* We look forward to welcoming you to our home!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About JANE DEBORAH
We are an English family of 4 originally from London who have lived in Spain for over 15 years. Our children grew up here and then returned to the UK for University and thereafter to start their careers in London. So now we are rattling around in our big house and enjoying a much quieter life! If you require any more info please just ask.
JANE DEBORAH purchased this Villa in 2000
Why JANE DEBORAH chose Marbella
The pictures presented are all our own taken by us in the last 6 months. The whole villa has been newly painted inside and out. It is a beautiful well cared for and maintained family home. Everyone who comes into it loves it and immediately feels comfortable and happy. It is perfectly situated very peacefully away from the hustle and bustle but the hustle and bustle and the very best beaches of the Coast are just minutes away! Most of the time all you will hear are the birds of which you will see a great variety.
What makes this Villa unique
Every room in the villa is large light & bright. The ceilings are high and there are lots of windows with fabulous views to the mountains / gardens / swimming pool and golf course. It is beautiful peaceful private and quiet. We are only the second family to have lived happily in this Villa as we bought it from the Swedish couple who built it. It is a very substantial much loved Family home and we know you will enjoy it.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great place for family holiday
What a great stay! A lovely home, everything you need for a relaxed stay. Tastefully decorated, warm and welcoming. There is a magical garden, a lovely pool and you can walk to the beach. We enjoyed lovely evenings with a glass of vino on the terrace. Thank you to the Kings for such a great time. Looking forward to next year.
Thank you so much we really look forward to seeing you next time :)
Fab villa, Beautiful pool!
We had a fab time at Jane and Shaun's Villa - it was so spacious, immaculate and we had everything we needed. The pool is a real highlight - absolutely gorgeous and gets loads of sun. Jane and Shaun were so helpful and friendly. Thank you! X
Thank you! You were really lovely guests and we hope we see you here again :) xX
Quality villa in a good location
This was our second stay at La Campanilla.
Once again we found the villa to be very spacious, spotless and comfortable. A high quality holiday home.
The salt water pool was again top class and still warm enough for a daily swim even in early October.
Jane and Shaun are truly wonderful hosts being once again very helpful and really considerate.
We had some excellent and varied meals well within a kilometer of the villa and nearly all within reasonable walking distance.
Walks down the hill from the villa to the dunes and the beach and along the boardwalk to the small marina at Cabopino were a real pleasure. If you've children be aware there is a nudist section on part of the beach but this is not intrusive.
Visits to Malaga and Marbella were very enjoyable too and we managed a round of golf on one of the many nearby courses.
We will be back again!
Thank you Simon & Di!
We look forward to seeing you again next year X
A beautiful house in a wonderful location!
We had a party of 4 adults and 3 children and the accommodations worked out very well for us. Jane & Shaun were very helpful, attentive and nice to us throughout the entire process of booking to departure.
Our 7yo daughter got extremely sick on a Saturday and Jane helped us out by finding a good clinic that was open, she gave us links to sightseeing places we needed to buy tickets for, and advised us on all the great places to visit during our stay.
If you have smaller children, their all-white furniture can be daunting, but she had plenty of throws that we just put over the couch so the kids didn't accidentally mess them up. Worked like a charm. And if you're a gardener, you will love their garden, filled with fresh fruit, veggies and herbs. The pool is spectacular and they use a salt mixture with smaller amounts of chlorine that felt so much nicer while swimming.
Overall, an extremely easy & safe location to navigate from and to see multiple sites around Andalusia. We even walked to the beach and it was painless to do so.
If you rent from Jane & Shaun, you will surely enjoy your stay and be given loads of free advice if you should need it.
Thank you so much Lisa it was a pleasure to meet you and have you as guests!
Your comments about the white furniture made me laugh ... we do actually have dark green covers too so maybe I should put those on for the younger families as I don't want it to be daunting :)
Even though San Francisco is a long way we hope to see you again some day X
Beautiful villa, great location.
We had a delightful stay. The villa is very comfortable and spacious and is equipped to a luxury standard. The salt water pool is amongst the best we have experienced and is great for a family.
Cabopino, which is within reasonable walking distance, is a charming little port with a really good sandy beach as well as a few good restaurants and bars. There are several small but good shops and other restaurants nearby and Marbella town centre is just a 10 minute drive. All in all an excellent villa in a great location and in the middle of a good golf course.
Jane and Shaun are really helpful hosts who we thoroughly recommend.'
Frost family from Somerset, June 2017
Dear Simon and Di
Thank you so much for your kind words it was a pleasure to have you as guests.
We very much look forward to seeing you again in October.
With kindest regards
Jane and Shaun
Beautiful villa with superb hosts
The villa is enormous and in a fantastic quiet location well placed for the beach and local restaurants, so perfect for us. Jane and Shaun are wonderful hosts and gave some really amazing sightseeing tips for Ronda/Cordoba/Malaga when we wanted to head further afield too. It was our first visit to Spain and they made it really special - Thank you!
The Villa is on Cabopino Golf Course and only a 10 minute walk from the beach, marina, bars and restaurants of the Port of Cabopino.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* THE BOOKING DEPOSIT IS 30%. * Our weeks run from Saturday to Saturday. * Alternative check in days can be negotiated outside of high demand periods. * Stays between 7 and 14 nights can be negotiated outside of high demand periods. * The non refundable booking deposit of 30% is required to secure your dates. * BALANCE IS TO BE PAID 8 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL. * Please make sure you have travel insurance to protect yourselves against any unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation. * Electricity consumption will be charged separately according to metre reading at 0.29 cents per kwh - this will be deducted from the security deposit. * The damage deposit of £500 is required either with balance to Owners Direct or if paying direct 48 hours before arrival. * It will be returned within 14 days of leaving the property in the way that it was found with no damage & nothing missing. * If you need any further info please just ask.