About the property
- Apartment46284 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Three Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Paloma Court is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in Venice. You enter straight into the open-plan living area, which has white walls, glossy concrete floors and many windows. First inside is a sitting area, with a scarlet sofa and armchair and an upright piano, too. Next along is the kitchen, which has a retro breakfast bar and a dining table. From there, doors open onto a patio with space to dine, beyond which you’ll find another sitting area, with a sunshine-yellow sofa.
A third sitting area – a jazzier space with concrete walls – is to be found below, then it’s upstairs for a fourth sitting room (with a patio) and the three bedrooms. All are imaginatively furnished and have ensuites, and the turquoise-and-white master bedroom’s distinguished by its unusual accessories and office nook.:
- The roof deck features a woodburning pizza oven available for your use!.
- There is a daybed in the third sitting room basement of the home that can be made available upon request. Please let us know if you would like it made up.
- This home only has air conditioning in the upstairs bedrooms, however the doors open throughout the home to let in a cool sea breeze.
- The bedroom window coverings in this home provide privacy, but do not completely block out daylight.
- There are two off street parking spots, one inside the covered garage and one uncovered spot outside of the garage.
- The host's gardener visits the home every other friday in the late afternoon to tend to the front garden and center courtyard. They will enter through the side gate and should not bother you!.
- The host also has a gardener that tends to the herbs on the roof deck every other tuesday. She will take the elevator up and should not disturb you.
- This entire home has filtered water.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Owner / Property Manager
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
Why Owner / Property Manager chose Venice
Venice Long ago – after the resort crowd found a comparatively happier place on earth in Anaheim, and oil tycoons drank up fossilized riches for decades – the artists came to Venice, eschewing posher Santa Monica above, Mar Vista aside and affluent Marina Del Rey below.
What makes this Apartment unique
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Long ago – after the resort crowd found a comparatively happier place on earth in Anaheim, and oil tycoons drank up fossilized riches for decades – the artists came to Venice, eschewing posher Santa Monica above, Mar Vista aside and affluent Marina Del Rey below.