Saint Victor is a sixteenth century manor house overlooking a small river nestled between Loire Castles and the foothills of the Massif Central. A green carpet down from the foot of this ancient castle, to the edge of the river. Located in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, the area boasts a genuine, peaceful and green; and boasts two outdoor swimming pools.
We offer three guest rooms inside the mansion with pool access:
• The White Room: On the second floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, tall windows with interior shutters of solid oak frame the sky and treetops and rooftops around.
• The Grey room: On the first floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, this large square room rests soon as you enter it, thanks to the symmetry and balance of its proportions.
• The Red Room: Located in the oldest part of the manor, is accessed by a spiral staircase. His red and pink toile de Jouy curtains give it a romantic touch.
We also offer four independent cottages (4-6 persons) each with its own personality and style:
• The court Miellerie Listed: late nineteenth industrial building with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft spaces and 3 double bedrooms, private garden.
• Honey House Garden Side: late nineteenth industrial building with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft spaces, 3 double bedrooms, private terrace.
• La Petite Maison: seventeenth-century building flat tile roof, 2 double bedrooms, covered private terrace with stunning views of the Anglin
• L'Orangerie designed according to the rules of the art of the Renaissance limonaia. 2 double bedrooms, lounge with fireplace and private garden.
IN THE PROXIMITY OF
Poitiers: 50 Km
Le Blanc: 7 Km
Saint Victor La Grand'Maison is located in the department of Indre, in Ingrandes the property is in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, amazing landscape of ponds. Its location, away from the tourist crowds and the heart of the West of France, at about 1:20 instead of the Loire Valley and 55 minutes from PARIS by TGV.
Location attested for the first time in the fourth century Fines (Latin border) becomes Ingrandes in 1485. This is the border between the Berry and Poitou, two very rich regions historic monuments, Romanesque castles and churches (Saint-Savin, basilica a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 7 km, Benedictine Abbey Notre Lady of Fontgombault, is 12 km).
Berry www. berryprovince. com
Le Blanc: 8 Km -Argenton on Creuse: 45km 2:30 train from Paris Austerlitz- Châteauroux: -Airport 65 km and the train from Paris Austerlitz 2h
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 6 2016 - Dec 18 2016
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$213|
Semaines : Samedi 16h au samedi 11h -Weekends: Vendredi 16h au dimanche 12h
Pour les Gîtes et Chambres d'Hôtes
Acompte: 25% du séjour à la réservation. Le complément, par virement avant l'arrivée
Caution demandée 200 Euros pour les locations à la semaine-
Pour Les Gîtes
Attestation d'assurance pour risques locatifs à fournir (incendie, dégats des eaux, détériorations ). .
Traveler checks accepted