Very nice apartment on the 2nd floor of a building of 8 apartments, 5 min walking to the center of Rethymno town. Very peacful place with sea - view & country side view. Situated in the nice neighborhood of Mastabas, in the north side of Rethymnon, ideal to explore the town on foot. Spacious, sunny, decorated in a modern and relaxing way.
-Fully Equipment Kitchen ( dish washing, oven, microwave, freezer, kettle, coffee maker , french coffee, nespresso, bread maker, toast maker, juice maker, multy boiler, teapot, dishes, homemade wine & raki)
-Air-conditioned (hot & cold)
-Elegant living room opening onto a beautiful terrace. Couch, armchairs, fire-place, satellite television
-Dining-room with a dining table for 6 persons.
1 Sleeping area : double bed, bedside lamps, TV, table with mirror, fresh linen & towels.
2 Sleeping area : 2 single beds, bedside lamps, TV, mirror, wardrob, fresh linen & towels.
3 Sleeping area : 2 single beds, bedside lamps, TV, mirror, wardrob, fresh linen & towels
1 Bathroom : toilet, washing mashine, bath tab, cabinet, sink.
2 Bathroom : toilet, standing shower cabinet, hydro massage, sink.
Storage Room next to the Bathroom.
Balcony : table, 2 sofas, gas BBQ , plants, sea & country - side view.
- Very central location (No car needed)
- Full of natural light & nice views to the sea & the country - side
- First time renting ( everything is new & fresh)
-Nice Decoration with relaxing colours.
- Super Market 100 m
- Kiosk 100 m
- Center of Rethymno 800 m
- Bus Station 800 m (easy public transport access to most areas of Rethymno)
- Tavernas - Cafe - Market - Shops 800 m
- Nearest Beach 1.000 m (with cafeterias, pastry shops, tavernas & Marina parking (free until 17.00, after you pay about 1,20 euros per hour)
- Hospital 1.000 m
- Easy access to the National road 1.000 m (Chania - Heraklion)
- Easy access to south coast of Rethymno with the breathtaking beaches (Preveli, Damnoni, Plakias, Triopetra, Ag, Pavlos etc, 45 min driving the nearest distance).
- Gas Station 1.500 km
- Heraklion Airport 85 km
- Chania Airport 65 km
- Museum 1000 m
- Local amenities within 5 min walking distance.
- Fortezza castle 2.000 km
We are going to be there to welcome you and show you around our home when you arrive, we are explaining everything and having a list with some suggested places to visit.
The appartment features double windows, that are completely sound proof, it is fully air-conditioned and we provide you with clean bed linen and towels and bath amenities. Upon arrival, welcome packet & bottles with wine & raki of our product will be waiting for you.
There is also a washing machine, a steam - iron and a hair dryer, and you can connect to the Internet through a wireless connection in the entire apartment. The modern kitchen is fitted with all the amenities you'll need to dine in when not enjoying the fantastic selection of restaurants in the vicinity. These include microwave, oven, hobs and complete sets of cutlery, crockery and glasses.
The bulding is new so there is no elevator yet. You have to use the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Not suitable for persons with reduce mobility.
The external area of the building is still unfinished and the road unpaved.
Please let us know about your flight details arrival & departure and in case your arrival is delayed or cancelled in order to arrange our schedule.
Also we may arrange a car rental for you if you wish.
HOUSE RULES :
-Guests are expected not to smoke inside the apartment, respect the property and treat it like their own home. Also respect others guests that stay in neighboring apartments and avoid to be extra noisy especially during resting hours.
- Quiet Hours in Greece are between 14:30 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 07:00
- Before Leaving the apartment be sure you have switched off all the electric machines, the lights & the aircondition.
- Do not throw anything (papers , sanitary towels, earbuds etc) in the toilet. This is extremely important! Please use the bin provided. If it gets full during your stay, replacement bags can be found under the sink.
- Please respect our home applying common sense. Throw out trash when needed, clean if it is a mess or return furniture to its original position if you have moved anything around.
-Notice that the apartment is situated on the second floor and that the building does not feature an elevator . So, if you have problems climbing up the stairs, this house is not the right one for you
- We would like you to feel as much at home as possible during your stay in our house. The neighborhood of Mastabas is very safe however, you are advised to always lock the door when you are going out.