In an exceptional site with a panoramic view over the Cantal mountains and the valley of the Cere, all built typical 1870 Haute Auvergne: roofing slates and slate, stone walls, inglenook fireplace, vaulted cellar ....
- Old farm which were manufactured Cantal cheese on the farm with milk from the Salers cow and where there is also manufactured bread
- Quiet. In the middle of pastures. No neighbors.
- Housing restored with taste and originality with the help of local craftsmen and materials of the country, stairs and doors in local ash ....
- Accommodation capacity 13 people. Suitable for large families and friends to meetings.
- Comfort ; 1 bathroom with large bath; 2 bathrooms with shower 130 * 80; 5 sinks; central heating hot water; beds of good quality, non-allergic ... ..
- Common room which preserved the spirit of yesteryear. Friendly.
- Comprehensive General equipment including babies.
The accommodation combines the typical features of the old with modern comfort.
Conveniently located for skiing, 2 km from the slopes, and nature tourism: trekking to the Griou Puy, Puy Mary ... ..