VILLA hacienda style with sea view is pool
- english, french, spanish
Pool / Spa
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Very nice place beautifully situated with lots of space and a nice pool
We are a family of five from Washington DC who spent a week at this beautiful place. Perfect place for a family vacation in Corsica. It's close to some of the best beaches and charming small towns in the mountains. The kids loved the pool and the parents loved sitting on the big patio at night enjoying a drink with a view over the Mediterranean. The house itself has plenty of space and nice big dinning/living room and kitchen with all the amenities you need. The landlord was very nice and checked in multiple times during the stay to make sure we had all we needed. Overall we had a great vacation and would love to come back to this place!
Thanck you su mutch Rachel
best plaisir for me
He venido con mi familia desde Panamá a la isla Corsica y fueron 7 días de tranquilidad en la hermosa villa Felicita disfrute de su piscina y vista al mar y está completamente equipada para una estadia confortable.
La Recomiendo a todos los Hispanos que visiten este hermoso paraíso.
Choose to spend his vacation in Balagne, is enjoying all that nature offers us the sea and the mountains, but also a renowned gastronomy, or the famous festivals and Calvi fireworks.
To do :
- On foot, by boat or 4x4, the Agriates desert delight you.
- The road of the artisans of Balagne (PIGNA) you pass through small villages Corsica as we like, which sometimes overlook Ile-Rousse, sometimes Calvi bay. You can find many shops / workshops or the local know-how is emphasized.
- The various festivals held throughout the summer, polyphony / Calvi on the rock / jazz / film festival Lama / / classical music in Calenzana ...
- For those about to rock, paragliding above the villages and beach Bodri. The sky certainly providing one of the most beautiful point of view of our region.
- At Calvi you can also enjoy with your children the ropes.
- Make a boat trip to visit one of the most beautiful reserves of Mediterranean Scandola, World Heritage of UNESCO.
- And of course, you can try all the different water sports on offer in Calvi and Ile-Rousse, jet-ski / paddle / water ski / kite surfing ...
Nightlife (not exhaustive):
- Pascal Paoli (island-red) serves gourmet and authentic cuisine based on regional products.
- The Libecciu (Ile-Rousse) modernity and originality are by appointment both in the room and on the plate.
- La Siesta (Ile-Rousse) for breakfast a good fresh fish, and then relax on one of their sun lounger.
- Eden (Port de Calvi) offers a sushi card (but not only) in a lounge atmosphere.
- And of course the inevitable piano bar Chez Tao on the citadel of Calvi.