Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Information on PARKING
This property was lovely. VERY clean and well equipped. The only slight issue was outside of the apartment (which is nothing to do with the landlord...he was fab) with the parking which we didnt understand until towards the end of our holiday! DONT park where there are NO LINES. In the UK this is fine.... but in Qawra we got a parking ticket. Make sure you park ONLY between WHITE parking bays
We would recommend
Saviour was punctual and welcoming.
The apartment is as described an the website that is clean and spacious.
We really enjoyed are stay and would recommend to others.
Very tidy clean apartment.
Had a lovely stay at Saviours apartment.Situated close to restaurants bars and the bus terminus.The only thing I would suggest is a electric kettle instead of the gas one present!
Very clean comfortable apartment owner very polite and accommodating highly recommend this place
Very satisfied with accomodation and close to everything
Beautiful apartment in Bugibba
This beautiful, clean and comfortable apartment is located on a busy tourist street. It is just a short walk from St. Paul's bay. The apartment was plenty spacious for three adults but could have comfortably fit five or six. I stayed in the room next to a balcony over looking the street. It was very tastefully furnished with plenty of light during the day but the drapes would darken the room for sleeping, if desired. The other two bedrooms did not have much natural light but were away from the main road. There too, were tastefully furnished. The smallest room had two twin beds but plenty of storage for clothing and other items.
The kitchen had all of the utensils necessary for preparing just about any meal. It isn't spacious but plenty of room for 1 to cook or wash dishes. The large table took up most of the room.
There is a full bathroom with a nice shower. The other toilet is just that, a toilet and sink, small but all that is needed.
The living room is adjacent to the kitchen with a comfortable sitting area. We didn't use the TV provided because we couldn't find a station in English, otherwise it was fine for socializing or relaxing. There is another, larger balcony off of the living room with plenty of room for four to sit and enjoy a meal or the evening, if it isn't too hot. The WiFi worked well in most rooms and we were able to watch Netflix or listen to music on our devices.
My biggest complaint, and this was not the fault of the owner, was the construction going on in the building. There were several days, starting at about 7:30 AM, of jackhammers and pounding, which was very loud and disturbing. Additionally, there was fine dust and debris all over outside. Clothes could not be left outside to dry. The outside area had to be cleaned every time you wanted to use it. Hopefully, the construction will be over soon and renters can fully enjoy their stay.
The owners are very kind and accommodating people. They were helpful with all of our needs.
Nice big apartment, modern and clean with everything you need. Nice balcony - gets the sun in morning so we had breakfast there most mornings. Flat is a 10 minute walk to sea and 5 mins to buggiba square, lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Owner is a nice guy - very helpful and took us from airport to apartment for E20.
Many thanks for your review and very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the transfer services provided. You was so organised and clean guest thanks .
The apartment is situated 3 minutes walking distance from the Bugibba main square which is its biggest attraction. It is situated along the seafront and it serves as the core for bars and restaurants of every type, souvenir shops, jewellery shops, book shops, night clubs, pharmacies, cinema, and a Casino.
St. Paul's Bay is found to the left of the main square along the promenade, it bring visitors for various boat trips & cruises to Blue Lagoon, Gozo and Valletta’s Grand Harbour depart.
Towards the left one will walk towards Qawra. Buses are very frequent and go to Valletta and the South of Malta, towards Mellieha and Cirkewwa where one can catch the Gozo ferry.
The bus terminus is very close only 5 mints walk from the apartment.
PLACES THAT YOU CAN DISCOVER IN MALTA.
1. Spend a day roaming around the streets of Valletta
2. Build a sandcastle on the beach at Golden Bay
3. Go kayaking at Armier Bay
4. Follow in the footsteps of Robin Williams with a visit to Popeye Village at Anchor Bay
5. Take a boat trip to the sparkling Blue Lagoon
6. Explore the incredible narrow streets of the Silent City of Mdina
7. Admire the stunning view of Valletta from Sliema seafront
8. Enter any one of the 359 churches in the Maltese Islands and look up
9. Pig out on some delicious Maltese bread, cheese and wine
10. Marvel at the luxury yachts at Vittoriosa Waterfront
11. Take a selfie with your best mate at Comino and make all your other friends jealous
12. Pretend to be a child again and visit the funny fish at the Malta Aquarium in Qawra
13. Try an apple pastizzi or go for chicken or Nutella flavour rather than boring peas or cheese
14. Attend a traditional Maltese village 'festa'
15. Follow in the Queen's footsteps and walk around the beautiful gardens at San Anton Palace in Attard
16. If you're a daredevil, try abseiling at Ghar Lapsi
17. Explore the Maltese countryside on a jeep tour
18. Join the crowds at the free Isle of MTV concert in Floriana
19. Spot wild dolphins off the coast of Comino
20. Try a deep fried Maqrut, a kind of fig pastry delicacy
21. Wild camp at l-Aħrax tal-Mellieħa
22. Hunt ghosts on one of the variety of ghost tours in Mdina and Valletta
23. Buy fresh fish from the open market at Marsaxlokk
24. Watch a play at the spectacular Manoel Theatre in Valletta
25. Visit the Natural History Museum in Mdina
26. Be amazed by the exhibits at the Palace Armoury in Valletta, Malta's first public museum
27. Ride around Mdina or Valletta on a traditional 'karozzin'
28. Take a group selfie at the world-famous Azure Window in Gozo
29. Visit Malta's megalithic temples, which are older than the pyramids of Egypt
30. Go scuba diving at one of the many diving spots around Malta.
31. In summer you can enjoy our traditional Maltese feast.