A stone's throw from the pristine sea of Castro and S. Cesarea Terme. Located in Poggiardo, strategically located 15min from Otranto and less than 30min from Lecce, Gallipoli and Leuca. The Salento Lodge is the perfect place to discover the bays and coves along the Adriatic coast of Salento. The vaulted ceilings, local stone, travertine and solar l`area with outdoor shower are the setting for this unique stay. Equipped with every comfort for our customers who love the holiday do-it-yourself in complete autonomy.
The Loggia is a typical local house, ideal as a holiday home for groups of friends, couples or solo travelers.
The main feature of the house is the local stone, with its vaulted ceilings and travertine, welcomes you nicely and makes the stay unique!
La Loggia is located in the center of the country. At 200 meters you can reach restaurants, bars, supermarket, pharmacy, ATM, post office.
Services: wi-fi, TV, air conditioning, washing machine, refrigerator, kitchen with stove, the Nespresso coffee machine.
Weekly change of sheets and towels.
Stay: Minimum 2 nights
The house can accommodate up to 4 people. E 'consists of a spacious living room with kitchen, a bedroom (double bed, one single bed that can become double), bathroom with shower and solar area with outdoor shower and sunbeds.
Interaction with guests
We will be the first to provide information and tips regarding places to visit and we will be available for any eventuality.
Guests of the Lodge will also benefit, in a series of Agreements with the best restaurants, private beaches and will be updated on the events planned for the period.
We are in the center of Poggiardo, the small town of 6 000 inhabitants of Salento with a beautiful old town. In less than 200 meters there are many bars, post office, pharmacy, restaurants, ATMs, supermarkets and shops. In short, everything you need to spend a carefree holiday, without suffering.
It 'easy to reach, once they arrive in Lecce, take the SS16 towards Maglie and continue for Poggiardo: with navigation or smartphone will be easy.
You can choose the type of holiday to suit your needs: this is because the house is in a strategic position.
Every day you can decide whether to:
- Stay on the Adriatic side: only 10 minutes drive from Castro and Santa Cesarea Terme;
- Tan in one of the many beaches in Otranto Alimini area (20 min);
- Reach the pristine sea of Santa Maria di Leuca, where the two seas meet (30min);
- Take a bath in one of the many famous beaches of Green Bay at Gallipoli or Porto Cesareo with its golden beaches and crystal clear waters
- Visit the Cliffs of Santa Caterina and the natural park of Porto Selvaggio;
- Reach in few minutes the premises of the renowned Salento lively summer (Blubay, Gibo, Gwendolyn);
- Take a walk along the Lecce the "Pub Street" in Piazzetta Santa Chiara and Porta San Biagio.
- Visit the historical centers and the monuments in the area.
Lecce, the Florence of South Italy, with the Basilica of Santa Croce (the highest expression of the Baroque style), Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo dei Celestini, Sant'Oronzo Square, Piazza Mazzini.
Sweaters, beautiful town full of shops and embellished by its elegant historic center and the Dolmen and menhirs scattered in his campaigns.
Otranto with its historic center, retrained by the Italian architect's genius most prized in the world, Renzo Piano, with its cathedral steeped in ancient history.
Gallipoli, an island linked to the mainland by a bridge and called the "pearl of the Ionian".