Alsatian charming house classified "Gîte de France 3 * 3 épis" for 4/5 persons, quiet, in the center of the Alsace wine route and close to the most typical monuments of the region. The village of Nothalten is located halfway between Colmar and Strasbourg. Its central location will allow you to radiate all over Alsace, the Vosges and Germany.
The gîte consists of:
- 1 equipped kitchen: oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, various stoves etc.
- 1 living room with a sofa bed, a chair, a coffee table, a library with many books, a mini-station with charging station for Iphone, a TV (TNT HD) with DVD player (DVD available free of charge)
- 1 dining area with a large table and 6 chairs. Dishwasher cabinet, baby highchair
- 1 bedroom with bed 160 x 200, two bedside tables, a wardrobe, a cot.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds 90 x 190, a wardrobe, bedside tables.
- 1 separate WC from the showers. - 1 bathroom with shower, washbasin, washing machine and cupboard for towels (provided free of charge).
- 1 large covered terrace with garden furniture will enhance your evenings.
Possibility of hiring at night and week.
We can also offer you breakfast as well as a final cleaning option of stay.
Please contact us for more information and availability.