Located in the quiet district of ‘Les Balcons’ in Val Thorens, this 5 star residence proposes 20 spacious apartments which can accommodate from 4 to 14 persons. From the balcony you have an outstanding view of the resort and the beautiful Belleville valley.
You can enjoy spending the evenings together in the warm living room with its own real fireplace or make the most of the leisure centre with its indoor heated swimming pool and sauna.
* 2 bedrooms with twin beds
* 2 bedrooms with one double bed
* 2 bathrooms and 2 shower rooms
* 4 toilets
* 1 living room with sofa
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, toaster, electric coffee pot, kettle.
* Living room with real stone fireplace.
* Leisure centre open every day from 10am till 8pm: heated indoor swimming pool and sauna (not supervised)
* Heated ski lockers
* Luggage room
* Access to the leisure centre every day from 10am till 8pm
* Beds will be made upon your arrival (except for beds in the living-room)
* For beds in the living room: bed linen, one blanket and pillow are provided
* 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person
* Change of towels mid week
* Welcome cleaning kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tabs for dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 100ml-bottle of wash liquid and 1 100ml-bottle of cleaning product)
* End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins)
* Internet Wifi
* 1 bag of wood
*Please note: €3.30 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
* Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability).
#Available for an Extra Fee
* Covered car park: 75€ /car /week (max height: 2,10m)
* Pets accepted: 75€ /pet /week
* Delivery of bread and pastries on request at the reception
* Additional bag of wood: 7€
* From the slopes: 150 m / return by ski (intermediate level required)
* From the first ski lifts: 300 m
* From the centre of the resort: 5-10 minutes walk
* From the ski school: 5-10 minutes walk
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3h15 from Lyon airport
* 1h10 from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car