About the property
- Apartment635 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Cosy apartment Ski-in with sauna and hammam access.
Located in the quiet part of Val Thorens, Les Balcons, the residence has 27 high standing apartments.
Apartments can welcome from 4 to 14 persons. From your balcony, you will have an outstanding view on the slopes and the resort.
You will appreciate the charm of the Austrian stove in a wooden living room. A relaxing space with sauna and hammam is at your disposal.
* 1 bedroom with twin beds
* 1 bedroom with double bed
* 1 bath room or shower room with toilets
* 1 living room with a sofa bed (with a pullout single bed)
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, toaster, electric coffee pot, kettle.
* Living room with Austrian stove.
* Relaxing space (sauna + hammam) open everyday from 10am till 8pm (not supervised)
* Ski lockers
* Luggage room
* Access to the sauna and hammam every day from 10am till 8pm
* Beds will be made upon your arrival (except for beds in the living-room)
* For beds in the living room: bed linen, one blanket and pillow are provided
* 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person
* Change of towels mid week
* Welcome cleaning kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tabs for dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 100ml-bottle of wash liquid and 1 100ml-bottle of cleaning product)
* End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins)
* Wireless access in the apartment
* 1 bag of wood
*Please note: €2.47 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
* Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability).
#Available for an Extra Fee
* Covered car park: 70€ /car /week (max height: 2,10m)
* Pets accepted: 75€ /pet /week
* Delivery of bread and pastries on request at the reception
* Additional bag of wood: 7€
* From the slopes: 150 m / return by ski (intermediate level required)
* From the first ski lifts: 300 m
* From the centre of the resort: 5-10 minutes walk
* From the ski school: 5-10 minutes walk
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3h15 from Lyon airport
* 1h10 from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Swedish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 6, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great ski apartment
Have stayed 3 times in Val Thorens over the years and this is the best yet - great layout, decor and pub downstairs! Ski in ski out (if you’re brave enough....). I like the Les Balcons area.
Easy to find, very friendly staff. The rooms were large and clean. The price was good.
Rooms are quite big, well equipped and clean.
We stayed for 7 nights in 2 bedroom apartment. We were in Val Thorens more than 10 times and this Chalet is one of the best apartments we had.
Rooms are quite big, well equipped and clean.
Also nice view from windows is very nice.
Enjoyed the steam room and sauna every day.
A very nice stay
We are just coming back from a week in this residence. First of all a big thank you and well done to the staff. They were helpful and extremely pleasant. We stayed in an apartment for 4 people: 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It was quite clean when we arrived. Just a few dishes in the kitchen were not very well washed by our predecessors. We were at "pick time" during the holidays season and found the residence pretty quiet. We were 4 in the apartment and never lacked hot water. As to the heat ... the flat was in fact a bit too hot.
Facilities: Super steam room. We really enjoyed it. The sauna could be warmer.
Ski: you need to walk about 100 metres to join the ski slopes but can come back directly to the residence skiing via a red slope. If you have children taking skiing lessons, be aware that the residence is a bit far from the ski school and with 'ski beginners' you will need to take one of the free bus / shuttles to drive you to the school. The shuttles come every 10 minutes. Television could do with more than one channel in English. Very good wifi signal for internet.
Shopping: there is a SHERPA (convenience shop) very close to the residence.
Restaurants: the residence is 5 min walk from the town centre and if you don't want to walk far, there are some very good restaurants really close by.
The price was good. The location was good
Booked this for me and my daughter last year. Easy to find, very friendly staff. The rooms were large and clean. The price was good. The location was good, nice restaurants. Sauna & Hamamm was great after a long day.
The slope back to the chalet can get a bit bumpy and the walk to the slopes not quite on the doorstep but there are some stairs over the road that get you onto a path which is skiable.
It was that good we are returning this year with all the family.