Located in the quiet part of Val Thorens, Les Balcons, the residence has 27 high standing apartments.
Apartments can welcome from 4 to 14 persons. From your balcony, you will have an outstanding view on the slopes and the resort.
You will appreciate the charm of the Austrian stove in a wooden living room. A relaxing space with sauna and hammam is at your disposal.
* 3 bedrooms with twin beds and 2 bedrooms with double bed
* Or 2 bedrooms with twin beds and 3 bedrooms with double bed
* 3 bath/shower rooms
* 3 toilets
* 1 living room with a sofa
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, toaster, electric coffee pot, kettle.
* Living room with Austrian stove.
* Relaxing space (sauna + hammam) open everyday from 10am till 8pm (not supervised)
* Ski lockers
* Luggage room
* Access to the sauna and hammam every day from 10am till 8pm
* Beds will be made upon your arrival (except for beds in the living-room)
* For beds in the living room: bed linen, one blanket and pillow are provided
* 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person
* Change of towels mid week
* Welcome cleaning kit (1 dishcloth, 2 tabs for dishwasher, 1 sponge, 1 100ml-bottle of wash liquid and 1 100ml-bottle of cleaning product)
* End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins)
* Wireless access in the apartment
* 1 bag of wood
*Please note: €2.47 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site. Guests under 18 years old excluded.*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* Baby cot and high chair (subject to availability – bed linen not included)
* Equipment for Raclette, Fondue, Pierrade (subject to availability).
#Available for an Extra Fee
* Covered car park: 70€ /car /week (max height: 2,10m)
* Pets accepted: 75€ /pet /week
* Delivery of bread and pastries on request at the reception
* Additional bag of wood: 7€
* From the slopes: 150 m / return by ski (intermediate level required)
* From the first ski lifts: 300 m
* From the centre of the resort: 5-10 minutes walk
* From the ski school: 5-10 minutes walk
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3h15 from Lyon airport
* 1h10 from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car