Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Easy on the eye:
Creams, sky blues and hints of pink—Cadogan Lane has a soft palette. At the end of the entrance hallway is the open-plan kitchen, which has marble worktops and a pair of wooden barstools. There’s a round dining table (for seven), and straight ahead is the second sitting room, where bright modern portraits loom above a snowy corner sofa. Further on, there are whitewashed walls in the garden, through a pair of glass doors.
The hallway’s staircase leads up to the first floor. The master bedroom, on the right, has pink furniture and a contemporary ensuite. Straight ahead is the front-facing main sitting room, and up again is the bathroom. It’s next to the third bedroom (which has a sleigh bed), followed by the bunk bedroom and finally the pared-back fourth bedroom.:
- There is currently construction work taking place down the road between 8am-5pm, however noise disturbance is minimal.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Please note that there's adult-themed artwork in the second sitting room.
- There's no permanent storage space in the fourth bedroom, so we'll set up a collapsible hanging rail for your stay.
- This home is spread over three floors and there is no internal elevator.