Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Making a splash:
This Chelsea home makes a striking impression. The front door, opposite a garden square, leads into the sitting room, which has an earthy palette and a group of velvet sofas. White walls contrast blue-grey cabinets in the kitchen, downstairs, and past a dining table for seven you’ll find the laid-back second sitting room. It’s a skylit space, with a vintage rug and chocolate sofa, and there’s an industrial look to the curved bare-brick feature wall.
For the master bedroom and ensuite, head to the first floor. There’s a view of the communal garden out beyond the Juliet balcony, while the queen-size bed is flanked by pairs of pendant lamps and mirrored chests of drawers. Up again you’ll find the bathroom, and two bedrooms – the third bedroom, with a single bed and a beautiful painting of a fish, and the second bedroom, which has a pair of single beds and another fish artwork (this time, in pink).:
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a trundle bed in the third bedroom which can be set up for one or two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home's housekeeper will attend on fridays between 9:30am and 1:30pm. She has her own key and will let herself in through the kitchen door.
- This home has private parking.
- The fireplace in the second sitting room on the lower ground floor is ornamental.