- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Casale Piè Gamboi was originally an old 18th century farmhouse. The good hillside location offers a beautiful view over the rows of olive trees looking out towards the Chianti hills and the old town of Volterra. Piè Gamboi is in the perfect position for enjoying the summer concerts of Andrea Bocelli in the famous TEATRO DEL SILENZIO Theatre of Silence, ( in Lajatico, his birthplace, not far from Chianni. The farmhouse has been completely redesigned, keeping the original structure and combining tradition with modernity. The outside walls are in open-face stone while inside the rooms have been plastered, retaining the old ceilings. From the villa, tucked away from prying eyes though just 1,5 km from the town of Chianni, you can easily reach many locations of great artistic and cultural interest, such as the Tuscan cities of Pisa, Lucca, Florence, San Gimignano, Volterra and Siena, as well as some of the famous spas in the vicinity, like Casciana Terme, Uliveto and Montecatini Terme, the beautiful beaches of the Livorno and Versilia coast and golf clubs like that of Castelfalfi, the Cosmopolitan Golf Club in Tirrenia and the Versilia Golf Club in Forte dei Marmi.
The 2-storey house stands on almost level land. Entry into the house is possible on both the ground floor and the first floor by means of the original stone staircase. On the ground floor the main entrance opens into a hall, a large kitchen with central island and dining area, a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom , a single bedroom and a bathroom with tub. From the hall you go up to the first floor composed of a living room with antique fireplace with TV and DVD player (that opens on a large and panoramic terrace equipped with relax area), a double bedroom with the extra bed and with en suite bathroom with shower and tub, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
The fenced-in park covers an area of about 2500 sq m of land, mostly fields, woodland, productive olive trees and a level garden. The garden is coloured by a variety of plants and flowers and has been made more comfortable and cosy thanks to the presence of structures perfect for just relaxing and an area for volleyball and table tennis.
The rectangular swimming pool measures 8 x 16 m with the depth ranging from 1,20 m around the sides to 1,90 m in the centre; Romain steps lead into the water. It is about 30 m from the house and is reached via a porphyry path. It is lined in light-coloured PVC and has salt purification. The solarium area is paved in stone and is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. There is a cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).