About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Set on one of the typically Ligurian terraces sloping down towards the sea, within the Natural Park of Montemarcello, Villa Punta Bianca is a beautiful detached villa with private pool and splendid views over the open sea that stretch to the horizon and over the Tuscan coast framed by the marble quarries. Located in the popular resort of Punta Bianca, from which it takes its name, with the black beaches of Punta Corvo reachable along a picturesque footpath of 700 steps, the villa is perfect for clients wishing to stay in the tranquillity of a natural park without renouncing the comforts of typical seaside towns like Bocca di Magra which is only 4 km away.
The villa, on two floors, has a double entrance: one from the car park at the back of the house and the other from the raised terrace but both lead directly into the large living room, with French windows looking out over the sea and the Apuan Alps, which leads to the sleeping area with the master bedroom with double bed, private bathroom with shower and direct access out to a loggia, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. From the living room a staircase with 14 steps leads down to the lower ground floor with a fully-equipped kitchen with dining area and access to the pool area, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. All the rooms have windows, letting in natural light and fresh air. The property is completed by a beautiful terrace, overlooking the sea set up, as an outdoor dining area.
The garden surrounds the entire property. The area facing the sea, including the pool area, is completely paved in terracotta so as to create various areas for relaxing and enjoying the view. The entrance to the property and all the rest of it is covered by grass with olive trees, colourful flowers and climbing plants. The living area has direct access to the large paved terrace facing the sea and furnished with table, chairs and umbrella where you will be able to enjoy the regional culinary delicacies in front of a unique panorama.
The kidney bean-shaped pool lies on one side of the villa, facing the sea with a beautiful panorama that ranges from the open sea to the farthest point of the Versilia coastline. The pool, lined with small tiles and with chlorine purification, measures 11 x 6 m with the depth ranging from 1,80 to 2,60 m. Entrance to the water is by ladder. The solarium area is almost entirely paved in terracotta and is equipped with deckchairs, sunbeds, sofa, small table and an outdoor cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Punta Bianca, the extreme southern tip of the promontory of Caprione, takes its name from its white limestone rocks. It is one of the most beautiful places in the tract of coast that joins Bocca di Magra to the Gulf of Poets. Ideal for those who love unspoilt areas in the midst of nature, in fact, both Punta Bianca and nearby Punta Corvo are still virgin areas where you will be captivated by nature as soon as you get on the path leading to them. Reachable in just a few minutes is the long sandy coast of Fiumaretta and Marinell, where Liguria and Tuscany meet, or the beautiful little bays of Tellaro, Fiascherino and Lerici. Many sporting activities are available and accessible all year round: sailing, with the prestigious School of Santa Teresa, diving and wind surfing as well as hiking, mountain biking, tennis and golf. Places to visit in the area are Sarzana, 7 km away, the archaeological area of Luni, 15 km away, the famous white marble quarries of Carrara in the Apuan Alps, 15 km away, trendy Versilia, 30 km away, and, naturally, nearby La Spezia, all reachable in a few minutes by car thanks to the A12 motorway exits of Sarzana (8 km) and La Spezia (12 km).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1,000.00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)