About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. White Stone House, with swimming pool and mini indoor Spa, is a typical luxury house located in the countryside of Ostuni, whose particular features are the stunning panoramic views over the rolling Apulian hills, the infinity pool and the immense outdoor areas: a riot of colours and nature that light up your eyes and gladden your mind. Its Mediterranean character and shabby chic settings make the house a unique gem for a holiday based on complete relaxation. Set in a perfect location: to the north, the winding routes of the Valle d'Itria, with the trulli, the charm of an architecture unique in the world; to the south, the bustling roads of the Salento, a perfect blend of culinary traditions, art and history, between the Ionian and Adriatic Seas. A short distance from famous Ostuni, known as the “White Town”, a renowned magnet for tourists from all over the world.
The one-floor property can sleep up to a maximum of seven people as there are three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms (plus a single sofa bed in the living room). The rooms are characterized by stone barrel vaults: a large covered veranda, the living room with fully-equipped open kitchen. A corridor leads to the sleeping area. The trullo bedroom is a double with en-suite bathroom with stone bathtub and shower stall. The other two bedrooms are a double with en-suite bathroom with shower and a twin with joinable beds and en-suite bathroom with shower. The property is completed by a small spa with hydro-massage tub and private lounge.
Outside, are many furnished areas where guests can sit and dine outdoors, especially the large portico facing the pool, furnished with outdoor dining and living areas. Lovely also is the stone infinity pool with two gazebos for dining in pure Mediterranean style with barbecue and wood oven. The fully fenced garden covers approximately 6000 sq m, including a jogging area.
The rectangular pool is easily accessible from the patio of the villa which is about 10 m away. It measures 10 x 4 m with a constant depth of 1,40 m. It is built in stone, with chlorine purification and a ladder for access to the water. The sunbathing area is equipped with a large gazebo in stone and wood, deck chairs and little smoking tables. There is a hot-water shower and the pool is available from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Pretty property but not ready for the season yet.
The house is in a lovely peaceful location with great walks through olive groves and cherry trees. However, we were the first visitors of the year and it wasn’t even close to being ready. It was damp and musty and the beds were not aired. There were pools of water on the floors and condensation on the windows. The kitchen utensils were sparse. (No garlic crusher, chopping boards, oven gloves, serving spoons and much more missing). The heating system is a complicated wood pellet affair that needed feeding every day and could only have heating or hot water and any one time. It was dirty and time consuming. There was NO information about how any of the white goods worked or details about rubbish etc. No emergency or local amenities info. No guide books or recommendations of places to visit. The jacuzzi was fun but fired up every hour even during the night which disturbed us all. The owner Vincenzo was lovely and accommodating but we didn’t want to ask him every 5 minutes. I’m sure it will be better in the hot summer months. The pool wasn’t up and running but cannot be described as an infinity pool! We didn’t use the pizza oven. The bbq was a good Weber which was great. All in all a great part of the world but the house was a bit of a let down.
The heart of the upper Salento is in the provinces of Brindisi and Taranto, between the Ionian and Adriatic Seas. Nature is the first thing that strikes one coming to this stretch of land suspended between two seas: the age-old olive groves, precious traces of our past and the trulli, an architectural tradition unique in the world, legacy of an outstanding rural world. Between the plains and the rolling hills, can be found little villages of Messapian origin, such as Ostuni, Ceglie Messapica, Carovigno. Just 20 minutes away is the land of “Vino Primitivo”, Maduria with its open cellars and its historical museum of Primitivo wine. For lovers of pristine nature, just a short distance away is the WWF Reserve of Torre Guaceto, towards Brindisi - Apani. Equally striking, and just a 30-minute drive away, are the towns of the Valle d'Itria, such as Cisternino, Locorotondo, Ostuni, Martina Franca and Alberobello. 50 km away is Lecce, the Queen of Apulian Baroque, as well as being the provincial capital, offering its visitors culture, traditions and a rich cuisine.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: € 400,00 The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (€ 150,00/week) heating with pellet fire (€ 15,00/day - obligatory from October to April) tourism tax from April 1st to September 30th (€ 1,00 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) tourism tax from October 1st to March 31st (€ 0,50 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)