About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION. PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. La Brencia is a traditional Tuscan farmhouse whose origins date back to Renaissance times. It was acquired and completely restored by the present owners who have remodelled the interior layout while preserving the original structure. The result is a charming country house of large, well-lit rooms, with fine Tuscan terracotta floors in the living area and traditional wooden-beamed ceilings, furnished simply yet elegantly, to create a luxurious yet comfortable home, provided with all the features to allow guests to enjoy a relaxing and, at the same time, exciting holiday. Right outside the cosy interior is a luxuriant garden with stunning views over the hills of the Val di Chiana and Mount Cetona. The house is immersed in the lush Tuscan countryside, just a few kilometers from the medieval town of Cetona and the spas of San Casciano dei Bagni and Chianciano Terme. Its excellent geographical position, well connected to the principal road links, is a great advantage for organizing day trips to the many villages of great historical and artistic interest in the surrounding area and for visiting the major art cities of Tuscany and Umbria, like Siena, Florence, Perugia, Orvieto and many others.
The main house has two floors. The entrance to the ground floor opens on to the living area comprised of a large living room with satellite TV, fireplace and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen, both rooms being connected to the outside through French windows. A toilet and laundry room complete this floor. From the living area a marble staircase leads up to the sleeping area on the first floor with three double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, two with shower and one with tub, a further double bedroom with direct access to the outside via a staircase and, finally, a bathroom with hydromassage shower and Turkish bath. ANNEX. About 10 meters from the main house is the annex, consisting of a sitting room with dining room and open plan kitchen, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and two bathrooms with shower.
The house is set in a property that covers approximately 3,5 hectares, including the wooded area. The fenced-in park around the property covers an area of about 8000 sq mt with assorted vegetation ranging from shrubs to tall trees such as oaks, pines, holm oaks and cypress trees to a small olive grove which frames one side of the pool. The well-kept garden is planted with lawn and, along the paths leading to the various furnished areas, numerous types of aromatic herbs have been planted to form a charming backdrop of colour and distinctive aromas. Just outside the French windows of the kitchen and living room, right in front of the pool area, is a spacious portico used as an outdoor dining area furnished with tables, chairs and comfortable sofas. A second French window, on one side of the house, leads from the kitchen to a cosy pergola, covered with verdant and fragrant wisteria, also furnished with table, chairs and armchairs – the ideal spot for open air meals. And finally, all around the park is a thick wooded area with walking trails that lead directly from the property; just outside the gate is a little road that leads up to Monte Cetona, just 6 km away.
The swimming pool, in a panoramic position and immersed in the green of the beautiful garden, is on the same level as the house and about 7 metres from it. It measures 12 x 6 m, with the depth varying from 1,20 mt to 2,50 mt, four Roman steps lead into the pool, the purification plant is with chlorine and there is external lighting. The solarium area, partly covered in wood and partly in lawn, is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and umbrellas and a cold-water shower. All this is set in the ideal spot for relaxing in the sun. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION. PLEASE CONTACT US.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
The gardens and landscaping compliment the house and pool and the views are unbelievable. It is a great place to get away for a relaxing vacation. We enjoyed our accommodations so well that we took light dinners at the Villa most evenings in the patio. A very beautifull experience
Beautiful dream vacation in the tuscan paradise, everything was taken care of for our group and any request we made (transfers, tasting, restaurant bookings ) was met by Emma Villas. The villa was fully self contained and had everything we needed. The views were breathtaking and the house was well equipped and perfect for our necessities. Highly recommend staying here!!
A lovely vacation
Villa La Brencia is wonderful, we had a lovely vacation and the hosts are so nice!! The pool is gorgeous, rooms are all excellent, the garden is amazing and extremely well maintained. Adrianna, the housekeeper, was very pleasant and helpful when we needed her. I can only recommend this place!
This villa is provided with everything we could ask for! The views are beautiful postcards, the property is fantastic, we loved the surrounding quiet! The accomodation is very confortable (we were a group of 4 adults and 5 children between 5 and 12 yo), clean and extremely cozy!
The perfect week
La brencia is well equipped with everything you need, the surrounding area is lovely! The swimmingpool is just great and you can cool of when you are a little hot from the Tuscan sun, the rooms are clean and cozy. The setting is so peaceful, it made the week we stayed here seem much longer.
The home was just absolutely perfect for our group. The accomodation was great, rooms and the pool area were wonderful, and we had a lot of space. Everything was provided, it is so peaceful and quiet yet so close to everything, location is perfect. Once we arrived the house was spotless and had all of the amenities we needed. A great place for a family gathering.
Located at 6 km distance from the nice medieval town of Cetona, directly in the hearth of South Tuscany will be an ideal point to have nice daily trip all over South Tuscany and Umbria as well, being very well linked with the main roads as Super way E45 and the motor way A1 (exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme). Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Sarteano, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano or Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1,000.00 € Security deposit payment Pay cash on arrival The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices Jacuzzi (€ 100,00/week) tourism tax (where applicable)