About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Situated in a little village in the province of Grosseto and immersed in the cork oak maquis, Casale Due Palme offers guests the opportunity of a splendid holiday in complete comfort and relaxation, immersed in the typical Tuscan countryside. The recently renovated farmhouse enjoys a beautiful view over the surrounding hills and allows guests to make use of an area equipped with whirlpool tub, sauna, gym and games room with billiards and pinball machine. The location also allows guests to visit some of the characteristic villages of the area such as Pitigliano and Scansano, known worldwide for the production of wine, or else to go to Monte Argentario to spend a day at the sea. One of the major attractions of the area are the thermal baths of Saturnia and the impressive waterfalls of Mulino del Gorello. The property is composed of a main house and an annex. In one part of the annex live the caretakers who do not in any way interfere in the park and pool which are for the sole use of the guests. The presence of the caretakers should be seen in a positive light as they are available for any technical or informative needs the guests may have.
The house has three floors, one of which being the basement. The main entrance, under the panoramic portico, leads into the living area of the ground floor divided into dining room with fireplace, sitting room and kitchen. On this floor are also a study and a toilet. A parquet staircase next to the study leads up to the first floor composed of a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower, another double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. From the bedroom with ensuite bathroom you can go out on to a panoramic covered terrace which is also connected to the park via a wrought iron spiral staircase. From the ground floor another staircase leads down to the basement with whirlpool tub, sauna, bathroom with shower and fitness area with gym apparatus. About 10 metres from the house is an annex with two double bedrooms each with third bed added and en-suite bathroom with shower.
The house is surrounded by a park of about one hectare covered mainly by lawn. There are bushes of broom and lavender, fruit and olive trees that brighten the surrounding landscape with their colours. The portico is furnished with table and chairs for outdoor dining and relaxing with a good glass of wine. Next to the house is an attractive veranda equipped with a billiards table and a pinball machine. In the furthest part of the property, in an enclosed area not visible to guests, is a dog that does not disturb the guests’ peace.
The pool, reached along a paved ramp, is about 50 metres from the house and is on a higher level which consents an excellent view. The pool is of irregular shape with a surface area of about 80 square metres and a depth varying from 1.50 to 2.20 metres. There are another two pools with seats where guests can enjoy the panorama. The pool is lined in dark and light blue mosaic, entrance to the water is via large steps and it has chlorine purification. The solarium area is paved with bricks and has a fixed gazebo with a cover that can be opened, bar area, sun umbrella, sunbeds and cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 7 SLEEPS VERSION. CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Manciano territory is among the most beautiful and evocative of the Maremma: your eyes can roam from Monte Amiata to the Flora valley, from Talamone to the beaches of Montalto di Castro, from Monte Argentario to the islands of Giglio and Montecristo. One of the major attractions of the area are the thermal baths of Saturnia and the impressive waterfalls of Mulino del Gorello. The area of Manciano is also the ideal place for golf lovers as the golf clubs of Saturnia, Punta Ala and Monte Argentario are just a short drive away.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 2,000.00 € Security deposit payment: Pay cash on arrival The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity € 200,00/week heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)